A little loss

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone hope your all OK , well at my last weigh in was really down as I only lost 1lb in three weeks but this weigh in 3lb in two weeks I know its not a lot but I only have a stone left to lose so I,m buzzing  keep it up everyone and it will keep dropping off  xxx mags  yipee 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi smile well done :D slow and steady wins the race! Thats my motto :D xx 
    • Posted

Thanks Susan  1lb a week from now till Xmas and I will reach my goal and be ecstatic  fingers crossed xxx D .
  • Posted

Well done, 1lb a week all adds up! I have my first weigh in this Friday, nervous is an understatement!

• Posted

Hi pimmsy good luck with your first weigh in its een up and down with me but I realise that even a 1lb is good as you have to eat about 3,500 cals less to lose that much so keep going  everyone its well worth it xxmags 
  • Posted

So nice to read your upbeat post Mags X

Thats the spirit and well done you! smile

Hugs

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.