a little weird but I think LS not LP is showing up in my mouth

Posted , 1 user is following.

Diagnosed LS without biopsy April 22 and got all symptoms under control with Betnovate ointment and castor oil. Did borax protocol and found this did nothing but I do take Boron 9mg every single day and feel this has kept it at bay.

Started in gym Oct 22 and rubbed castor oil on pre and post swim in the pool. Was under control with very odd itch appearing but really nothing to worry about (by this time I'm not using any betnovate and castor oil as I'm symptom free except for disappearing labia).

Get these angular chellitis at the corner of my mouth on both sides, thought it was infection and put it down to using steam room or swimming pool. Got antibacterial cream with mild steroid as it wasn't clearing up with natural remedies which are my first port of call for any illness. It did reduce down the redness and flaky skin but felt the hardness was still there. For next couple of weeks I experienced skin itching on my face from my nose like a line to my eye and into my eyelid, random itches that would be very intense but frequent. It was driving me insane.

I look into my mouth as my tongue has one spot in the middle that is sandy and rough, irritated and there are white glossy patches at the back of my mouth along each side at the tunnel part of my throat, this white does not disappear. For weeks now, complete randomly I would sip my coffee in the morning and this God awful chemical or almost like engine oil taste would appear and I couldn't drink. This would disappear over the coarse of a couple of days.

Fast forward, angular chellitis starts up massively and the itch on my face and scalp was merciless, went to dr, he swabbed and its not an infection.

I think LS is in my mouth but am almost certain its not LP as its not lace like and there are no erosions. Anybody else get this on mucosa anywhere else in their body (sudden itch can hit inside my nostrils too).

Its crazy.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.