A lot of benching and stomach discomfort

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m a 24 year old male. I’ve been told I have silent reflux but I do not if my symptoms are related to that. I belch and burp a lot after eating pretty much anything. Also sometimes I get like pressure or full feeling in the left side of my colon not painful but makes me feel like I have to go to the bathroom. No blood or weight loss or anything. Also, I have a cat scan of my abdomen so I know my gallbladder is good, they just found some enlarged lymph nodes in my lower colon area. Can anyone relate ? Is this acid reflux/GERD mainly, it’s the belching that’s annoying. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I burp a lot and been diagnosed last year with stomach gastritis its not nice plus I get left side middle back pain too and sometimes at the front aswell
    • Posted

Hi I been diagnosed through endoscopy they gave me omeperazole I took it for few months it worked at the start but then started giving me alit pain and I stopped taking them bcs of their side effects do some dietary changes add probiotics and digestive enzymes see if it helps or not
    • Posted

In my case it all started after having thyroid problem I never had any stomach issue before

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.