Skip to content

Reflux Oesophagitis

New discussion Join group Also known as Acid Reflux, Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease, GERD, GORD, Heartburn, Oesophagitis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Laltu 1

underweight | Again Losing weight | Oesophageal Reflux

Hi All, I am suffring from acidity problem last 3 10 months ago a gestro Dr. found, Oesophageal refulx. I was quite good under his From last 2 weeks again  I am suffring from Acidity and loosing my weight. can you please help me to gain my weight and controlling reflux

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Dandoo8 2

Multiple diagnosis still ongoing for digestive issues

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help; I have suffered with "tummy" pains as long as I can remember. Sore throat, bloated abdominal area, Digestive track pain, feeling full and sick constantly and vomit regularly. In March 2013 I had my gall bladder removed as it was only working at 12%. Two

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • danny13009 2

Strange symptoms reflux? LPR?

Hello everyone this is my 3rd post. Just to recap I have suffered heartburn for 12 years, currently on esompeprozole to control the heartburn which it does very well. However I have been getting sore throats now for 3 years. I've had an endoscopy, which was clear, more recently a camera into the

20 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • laurrrrmichelle 2

Chest tightness

I recently returned to the US from living and traveling in Southeast Asia for the past 8 months.  I saw several doctors while I was in both Thailand and Japan as I have been experiencing a mild (dull) but constant chest pain/tightness.   I was previously told that I had GERD by multiple doctors

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • steven 50527 1

short of breath and neck pain

I have acid reflux and get this quite a bit,but I went to the hospital last night because it felt like I had a lump in my did blood work and xray. The x ray showed a possible foreign body so they sent me up to have an upper endoscopy even though I just had one a month ago for my Gerd

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • rick2017 2

Reflux, burping constantly, esophagus feels odd at all times

Hello everyone,  First post here, hoping someone of you may have some input on this condition I've been experiencing for the past ~9 months (started August 2016). What I have going on are the following symptoms: - Whenever I swallow, no matter if its a liquid, food, or just saliva, it feels like

6 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • Dasuperrnc 2

GERD

i started about 6 months ago with a GERD flare, I hate ppi that cause me a lot of gall bladder pain. However, I had a horrible attack yesterday with reflux. It burned my esophagus and this hurt straight to my back. Such pain anyway I took a Prevacid yesterday and feel better, but still have some

2 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • Tinkerbell32 2

Is this really Acid Reflux i'm experiencing?

Hi, for the past 4 months I have been suffering daily severe symptoms with breathlessness, burning and pressure sensation in my back and chest, pressure in my throat which makes me want to cough, burping and most recently tiredness. These don't necessarily occur after food, i have the breathless

251 replies 8 votes Last reply
  • rachelk123 2

Is my difficulty breathing from acid reflux?

I will tell my whole GERD story after this paragraph, but for those who want the basics of I had acid reflux for months but after taking probiotic supplements for a couple weeks, I had 0 symptoms of it. After taking the supplements for about a week though, I started to experience shortness of

10 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • aydum 1

LINX PROCEDURE FOR REFLUX EXCESSIVE PHLEGM IN THROAT

Hello. Im 45 year old male singer (Sinatra) and after years of suffering with acid reflux and several years on pantoprazole (protonix 2x a day for 8 years) And afetr canceling a few shows, I knew it was time to get better- pnly I didn't!!! Basically, I went for the LINX bc the Nissem Fundoplication

3 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • DMP1391 2

Low carb diet - miracle cure for acid reflux!

Hi all, glad I found this forum as I'm a huge health enthusiast after suffering for many years from so many things. Everywhere I go it seems that more and more people are suffering as I was from acid reflux. Mine was so bad that before I even knew I had GERD I had already developed Barrets

15 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • john03683 3

How I cured my acid reflux, naturally.

Hi:  It seems like there are many more people suffering from acid reflux than ever before.  Professionals offer only medications and surgery.  I have suffered from acid reflux on and off for some 20 years.  After much research and meditation on how the esophageal sphincter functions, I discovered a

492 replies 18 votes Last reply
  • Mesirm 3
  • tyra21865 2

Anyone familiar with the Stretta procedure for curing reflux?

It doesn't have to be from someone who's necessarily HAD the Stretta - although hearing first hand experience would be awesome - but just anyone who knows about it and/ or has an opinion on it one way or another. I'm about to have the Stretta performed in the coming month if all my tests indicate,

49 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • EmmaLayla 1

Lost My singing voice

I use this karaoke app called smule sing and sing in school assembly's, concerts, plays, etc. On the singing app I frequently post new recordings of mine. But I haven't done one in about 3 months. And all day today. I've tried to make a decent sound come out of my throat. But there's nothing,

5 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • weebee 1

Dizziness caused by acid reflux

I was pleased to find this site as 4 months ago I was gong to the gym most days of the week. I am 61 years old but consider myself to be relatively fit. In may of this year I developed a spit and continually wanted to clear my throat . I have had an MRI scan, Cat scan andchest/lung Xrays, all of

46 replies 4 votes Last reply
  • karen77710 4

Stomach

Hi again everybody seem to be posting again lol. I'm stomach is so tender at the moment due to stomach reflux and anxiety. Feel sick, carnt eat much. At Drs today anybadbuce xx

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • AmandaFA 3
  • karen77710 4

Stomach

Hi, my stomach is really tender not painful just tender due to stomach reflux. I'm on lanzparazol 30mg a day plus gaviscon. Any advice on anything else I can be doing. I suffer with health anxiety so that makes it worse x

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • aryt 3
  • rayyan rana 1

does anyone has linx surgery for LPR?

I was diagnosed with LPR two months back. I've been trying everything in the book, though my post nasal drip is gone, but excess mucus driving me crazy, At one point I couldn't sleep continuously for more than two hours for 24/25 days. most of us know how LPR can make your life like hell. So

6 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • karen77710 4

Reasurrence again please

Hi folks just abit of reasurrence again. Have got stomach reflux really bad at moment along with ibs. Feels like my stomach is burning and tingling, just feel abit scary at moment. I suffer with health anxiety so I always think it's worse x

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • kevin0604 1

Feeling theres something inside my throat and breathing problem

I almost a week now since i felt these symptoms.. On my first day of my symptoms anxiety attacked me and i dont know what to do i search some information about these symptoms.. it maybe acid reflux or gerd.. our neighbor said ( shes a doctor ): No swelling inside my throat and she said that i

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • imagazzell 2

Gassy chest pains; a constant feeling of needing to burp...

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it seemed the closest bet. Every so often (once a month or so), I experience what I can best describe as gassy chest pains. It's a tight fullness from about the middle of my chest up to the top of my throat (I'm assuming in my esophagus).

13 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • laurrrrmichelle 2

GERD? Please help!!

I'm 23 and I have never experienced anything like this before. I have been traveling and was sick for about 2 weeks with pharyngitis. After finally recovering from this sickness, a new problem started and I started experiencing heartburn especially bad at night when I lay down to go to sleep. I've

9 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • dawn7223 2

LPR??

Hi, I'm desperate. I was diagnosed with gastritis, reflux, and small ulcers. The ulcers were healed last year. For the past 2 years I constantly have phlem and white acidy stuff in my throat that I have to spit up. I am always burping, clearing my throat, and at times I am throwing up the acid and

19 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • JamC 3

GERD?!

Hi, I have been suffering with acid reflux for 2years 5months. I am 20years old female. I did the endoscopy and it resulted that my stomach valve does not close properly. I am not taking anything at the moment, just gaviscon when I am feeling bad. I suffer a lot with burning sensation but what

17 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • karina23391 1

Strange symptoms, but GERD?

My symptoms started after being sick with a stomach flu which gave me fever and nausea for 2 started to feel a pressure/pain just under my xyphoid after eating. Now after 4 months that discomfort us gone, but feel pain in shoulders, jaw, and burp quite a bit. Did abd CT, chestCT,

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Samuelson 3

Does gastritis cause itching?

So I had an gastroscopy and I was told I had gastitis, they attributed my itching to the gastritis. I get these flares of red patches after eating or when I am exposed to dust of when something touches my skin. Does anyone know for sure if gastritis causes such itching? I looked around on the

18 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • roxym 1

GERD help!

Hi! Im 27 years old and I would get regular heartburn like one or twice a week but nothing a few tums wouldnt solve.  About two weeks ago I got this really uncomfortable chest pain that radiated to my back.  It almost felt like a gas bubble was in my chest and it was a stabbing pain that made me

• Raellen 2

Acid Reflux and Inflammed Esophagus?

Hello, I started experiencing esophagus problems all of a sudden about two months ago. It started one evening right after I finished supper, I felt like I had a lump of food stuck in my esophagus, rignt between my breast. It did not hurt, just felt like a lump of food just sitting there. I drank a

170 replies 9 votes Last reply
  • will1395 2

I may have Acid reflux ??

I am a 21 year old male. I have been on an off meds for anxiety and insomnia as my doctor narrowed down what worked. That is all done. The issue now is for about 4-5 days I have had weird feelings. When I eat I feel abdominal pain, but not with all foods. I seem to be fine with jello or soup. Milk,...

6 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • sickandtired196 2

Surgery for Slient Reflux disorder

Well, I finally got to the bottom of this situation.  I had to get my primary dr. to explain everything that the LPR dr. didn't!  She said "he's a good surgeon but has terrible bedside manner".  No kidding!  Anyway, the name of the surgery he wants to do is called cricopharyngevs myotomy (top of

• joel46651 1

Horrible Reflux

51 yr old male. I have gastritis and Barrettes esophagus. Had scope done a couple months ago. I am also type 2 diabetic and have hbp. Take meds for those. I have had signs of reflux for years and never really knew that's what it was but now it's so bad!! I am light headed, don't concentrate well,

11 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • gemi5 2

Amoxicillin and acid reflux

Hey everyone, I was hoping someone might be able to help. I've just had to have a tooth out :-( and the dentist has prescribed me amoxicillin 500mg to take for a week. I'm sure in my weeks of researching acid reflux I read something about antibiotics being bad. I've just started to feel a bit

6 replies 0 votes Last reply
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions