One sided pain in Oesophagus for 4 months with lump in throat feeling

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has experienced the same symptoms as me and can put my mind at ease.

Since november i have had a pain at the very top of my Oesophagus, its only at one certain area on left side, mostly its a dull ache but sometimes it can get more painful. I've noticed I have a lump in my throat when swallowing but my eating isnt affected. I also sometimes have dull ear pain in that side too.

I've been to see an ENT and had a camera down my nose and throat and they said everything is fine. I will make an appointment with my GP again to see is i can have my oesophagus checked but im just so scared, its all i can think about at the moment.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

should also add I do suffer with heartburn but only on occasion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.