A lovely lunch!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just had a M&S Count on us pizza - Ham & Mushroom - only 380 cals and 3.7g fat.

It didn't feel like diet food at all - what a lovely find!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi everybody iv just joined the forum, iv been on orlistat for 3 months and iv lost almost 3 stone i am very strict on myself tho,my only worry is the fear of putting weight back on when i stop taking the tabs.
  • Posted

Wow.... 3 stone in 3 months! That's fantastic, I want to move in with you and get you to feed me. Well done. X
  • Posted

thanx everybody, its not easy but i just bulk up with tons of fruit and veg. no more hot cross buns for me ( not fair) keep up the good work everyone and good luck. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.