A natural recipe that might help lungs

Posted , 8 users are following.

So, I was making a face mask with turmeric with all-natural ingredients and when I licked it a bit, it tasted great. So, I used half of it for my face and the other half I ate. I noticed it made my lungs feel better. Here goes the recipe:

1/2 teaspoon coconut oil

1 teaspoon honey

1/2 teaspoon turmeric

a couple of drops of lemon

This actually made me feel better the next morning! I hope some of you find this helpful. Let me know if you try it.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This im going to try if it gives u some relif i make pic with turmeric so will give it go thanks tony
  • Posted

I don't mind giving it a go anything to help Thankyou for the tip

Jokeys

• Posted

I'll give it a try but did the fade mask not make your face yellow?! :-D It always stains my fingers when I use it for cooking...

• Posted

Thank you! I look forward to trying this. If it doesn't work, at least I'll have glowing skin smile

• Posted

Thanks for this Alouette. I've used turmeric as an anti inflammatory before, and I cook with coconut oil, but I used your recipe last night as my throat was sore and I feel fine this morning. Will stock up on the ingredients and use regularly. I use oregano oil when starting to feel unwell and this works well too, but it's not advisable to use this all the time, so your recipe is a good alternative.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.