a new kind of treatment

Posted , 5 users are following.

A few days ago I’ve tried a facial. The treatment called “Cold Hydration”. I liked it lots! The feeling after was just amazing. The skin was smooth and hydrated and everything (normally, I have rather dry skin). I asked the beautician about the cosmetics, she used. It’s some Israeli Brand Anna Lotan (never heard before). Tried to find’em online but seems, those guys don’t have any online shops!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I Googled the name and found them easily, they have a website and the products are sold on Amazon.  Glad you enjoyed your facial
    • Posted

Oh, I know this brand. No, guys, you cannot buy it online UNFORTUNATELY (though, it could be much easier). it’s sold directly to the beauticians. Kind of stuff for the professionals. I also tried to find it..Attempted even to buy it in Israel but they’re not selling it like that. Found the way out: am buying it in the beauty salon where I do the facials. Not that cheap but worth of investments into the beauty..hehe
  • Posted

Contact the company via e-mail. Well, depends on your location, of course. But the managers of Anna Lotan in the UK can give you the details of the salons where you can ask for it. 
  • Posted

There is loads of stuff on Amazon, depends what you are looking for
  • Posted

Hey! I've heard of this cosmetics recently. It's not that popular. After my own research on the internet, I decided to give it a try as the reports were good and what really made me so confident is that they're gmp certified. I know they have a line for acne prone skin (which is my type) and would like to try it. Did you manage to contact them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.