Skip to content

Dermatology

Also known as Bed Sores, Bowen's Disease, Chilblains, Ecthyma, Epidermoid Cysts, Erythema, Ganglion, Impetigo, Keloid Scar, Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber Syndrome, Leg Ulcers, Lipomas, Moles, Pemphigus and Pemphigoid, Pityriasis Lichenoides, Pityriasis Versicolor, Port-wine Stain, Pressure Sores, Prurigo Nodularis, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Rashes, Sebaceous Cysts, Skin Conditions, Solar Keratosis, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Sweets Syndrome, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Ulcer - Leg, Venous Leg Ulcers

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • I have sores that are spreading

OK I'll start from the beginning I had a itchy elbow so I scratched it and then came out with bumps in the area much like a blister but the slightest touch would pop them so naturally they all popped pretty quickly shower etc Anyway following day my whole arm was covered with them and where the...

Posted
  • Pimple under an eye

Hi, I have a problem with pimple under my eye. I’m attaching it’s photos to this post. I live in Poland, but at time of it’s appearance I was travelling through Spain on the bike sleeping under the stars, so it can be somehow connected with mosquito bite or slt.  I noticed this problem around October...

Last reply
  • Black/brown spots on my glans area

Hi I am circumcised. Few months ago I noticed 2 black spots similar to little moles on the head area of my penis. First I thought it could be mark of  any kind and would go away after few days. But surprisingly there is no sign of going away rather I have noticed a few more brown/black spots appeared...

Last reply
  • Small pimply bump around either eye - mystery

Back during Easter weekend I went to a cabin in the mountains with my wife.  The hot tub Jacuzzi was not clean, and the water was greenish.  My wife convinced me it was ok and said it was algae and harmless.  I say this as background and will come back to it.  2 days upon our...

Last reply
  • Irritated skin no rash! Help!

So I’ve had really irritated skin now for 4 weeks! I’ve been referred to a dermatologist but that’s gonna take a while!  It’s my chest, neck and now my face! There’s no rash, can be a little red when I moisturise that area though.  The skin feels really tight and irritated and sometimes slightly...

Last reply
  • Is it skin cancer?? Basal cell?

I have a mole on my back that has been a bit tender the last couple of weeks. Tonight it looks swollen and is sore. Like there's a spot needing to be squeezed! It's bloody Saturday night who is going to see a crazy lady about a mole on a Saturday night. Its medium brown. Swollen and raised. Sore....

Last reply
  • Pin sized holes on palm

Hello, my hands hand been really sweaty lately and upon closer look there are small pin sized holes in the palm creases.  The pictures show it better. anyone any ideas?

Posted
  • Plz help! Persistent rash, honestly driving me insane, its itchy!

So i noticed a rash a months and months ago and im now getting so concerned about it its mentally breaking me. Im so self conscious about it that it really is affecting my life. Every day i worry about it and question what it could be ... Aids to cancer ive thought about it and unfortunately the internet...

Last reply
  • Sore Lips

Hi everyone! I have two little red chapped patches on my lips. They are ok, a little dry. But then as soon as I eat something acidic like fruit they get really really red, sore & stinging/burning feeling. Does anyone know what it could be?

Last reply
  • cyst removal

I had 1 cyst removed from my head just past my hairline, it was the size of a lemonhead. I wasn't given any pain pills and they didn't stitch the opening. However, it was a very clean removal... I was told to wait 24hrs before I changed the bandage, I couldn't go outside with bloody...

Posted
  • There's this hard skin hole on my foot

Here's a picture of it. There's also this on my other foot, it hurts when I step on it, so I gotta be smooth when I walk. Here's a link to the picture of that Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users...

Posted
  • AHHH FREAKING OUT!!!

It started off with this little itchy dark (im black so it appeared dark) patch on the back of my neck. About 2 months ago. Stupid me decided to scratch it and it grew bigger. It peeled off and than it looked like this. (PIC DOWN BELOW) I continued to scratch (not obsessively) and it grew larger and...

Last reply
  • Skin painful to touch but nothing visible

My teenage daughter has an area of skin on her upper back that is painful to touch, even lightly (for example clothes touching it), but the skin there looks completely normal - no sign of redness or a rash. What could cause this? I thought it might be shingles (she had chicken pox when younger), but...

Last reply
  • Painful leg ulcers

I have had leg ulcers for six months now, I can't take it anymore!!!! The cleaning ,changing bandages, how they look, interferes with everything I do.. I am so fed up, and the pain is so unbearable, it feels like 24/7 burning pain . I've tried a few things to help a little but it is so painful...

Last reply
  • Tissue paper skin on forearms and hands

I have found a treatment that works but is expensive.  The treatment is once a month for six sessions and at the end, you should be able to get around a year before you need your next round of treatments.  Even the technicians didn't think it would work but because I insisted, they proceeded...

Posted
  • Raised rash on both elbows

Over the past few days I’ve developed red raised rash on both of my elbows. It initially started looking like a few small spots but now there’s more and they look like a bunch of small blisters but without fluid. What could this possibly be? 

Last reply
  • Hand eczema or fungal infection

On and off over the past year I've had dry skin on my hands, the dry skin seems to come from small white raised bubbles under the skin that come to the surface, it seems to affect both hands on the index finger and also the bottom corner of the palm. It starts off small then seems to dry up and spread...

Last reply
  • Leg Ulcers. Excruciating Pain. Dr. Refuses to help.

Hello everyone, I suffer from painful lower leg ulcers. It has been more than three years now that the sore on my right leg has been festerring. And several others have developed on the left leg since. I currently have 4 painful lesions two of which are getting larger by the day it seems. I have been...

Last reply
  • Pimple curiosity

So it's been about several months since I had these pimples on my thigh or what it looks like a stain. I am a bit curious since in my head I think or std but nevertheless, I've always used a condom. I just want to know what should be done and what exactly is it. Thanks I would much appreciate...

Last reply
  • Dry skin on penis neck

I have had for awhile a dry spot on my penis neck and it feels quite hard and i dont know what is the cause of this, i tried putting vaseline thinking maybe its just a normal dry skin.

Posted
  • Can My Damaged Skin Be Treated?

I've been using the Eumovate Ointment every day on my face for around 3.5 years since 2014 until my doctor told me to stop. I now use E45 and am taking Chlorphenamine tablets (as instructed). Because I've been using the Eumovate Ointment for so long does that mean my skin is permanently damaged...

Last reply
  • TLC Dermatology Show

TLC’s new docuseries, Dr. Pimple Popper with Dr. Sandra Lee, is looking to help patients with severe skin conditions as part of a new television program. Production will provide travel, accommodations, and medical care free of charge to patients selected to appear on the series. If you know a patient...

Last reply
  • Small bumps on back of hand (images)

I’ve had a couple small, flattish bumps the same colour as my skin on the back of my right hand for several years now, but more recently they’ve multiplied. Whereas before they were only found on the region of skin between my thumb and first finger, they’ve spread backwards up my hand, and there’s even...

Last reply
  • Itchy skin on face and scalp

I’ve had this condition for over 5 months. I had some damaged skin on my face which I believe triggered whatever this is.  At the start I was just itching around my eyes and lots of moisturiser stopped it. Now the itching has expanded to my ears, scalp, cheeks, around and inside my nose, around...

Last reply
  • Rash..?

So I have had this rash on my inner thigh for about 2-3 months now and it’s not going away. I used hydrocortisone because I thought it was an eczema flare up but it hasn’t gone away. Can someone please help?

Last reply
  • Dry skin and itchy bumps in pubic area

It started off as itchy dry skin down there, so I put coconut oil on it and it helped for a while but now I’ve got bumps and stuff going on. It’s only itchy when I’m in the shower. I am sexually active, my boyfriend is 100% clean.  Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they...

Posted
  • White dots on face and back

Hello! I got some small white dots on the face some weeks ago, mostly on the chin. Some of them were squeezable, some of them were hard, and I didn't want to mess around with it, so I just let them be. They are still there. But then I got the same thing on the back. Also, a few days ago i was out...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.