Itchy skin on shoulders and neck

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I've been having itchy shoulders (deltoids) and neck (trapezius) for the last 3 weeks. I get very itchy there, very random times and it becomes itchy to the point that I bleed a little (See attachment).

I have been also having itchy elbows since septembers, especially the left elbow in the inner side. I get itchy after workouts and after I sweat. I think its an eczema.

can anybody help me?

Thanks for your time, have a nice day!image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

From your pictures I would say yes, it is eczema. Try not to scratch. If you consult your doctor you would probably get steroid cream to use sparingly until the rash has gone.

Dont know where you are in the world but if you can buy Cerave wash and Cerave cream to use after washing, you may find it very useful. Its not a steroid and you can use the cream as much as you want.

It was developed by dermatologists and can be very useful for rashes like these.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.