Unusual bump or bite in back of thigh.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I noticed it a few days ago, I'm not sure how as it's not painful or itchy. Honestly wouldn't know it's there other than you can feel the bump and see it. I tried to squeeze it when i first found it thinking it was a pimple or ingrown hair but nothing comes out other than a little blood and I think some clear liquid. It seems dry around the bump, even feels dry? I have been sick with something viral (respiratory) the last like 4-5 days if that makes a difference. I added a photo from the second day (yesterday) and then two from today (day 3) after my shower. I did draw a blue ring around it to see if the redness spreads. Obviously the redness has spread.. should i be concerned? Does this require a doctors visit or should i just wait and see?

imageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

If the 3rd picture (at bottom) is most recent it looks like your body is dealing with it, it appears to have improved from the top image.

Perhaps applying rescue remedy cream, tea tree cream or sudofed cream may help it along a bit. TCP even.

If it still remains or gets any worse after another 7-10 days definitely see your doctor.

I am not a medical professional so cannot advice any further.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.