Rashes for 3 days. Can it be STI/ STD?

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimageimageimageimage

I have been getting skin rashes all over my body FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS.

I don't know if my period could be a factor but on the 2nd day of my period, I started getting itches from the lower abdomen, shoulders, on my torso. I took the drug Citrizen as it has always helped me heal before.

The next day, I woke up with hives-like allergy on my shin, forearms, back, and underarms– basically almost everywhere. Later that day, the red spots were on my face too. I took an injection shot.

The next day, it is not on my groin, my back and my face too.

On the side note, I also had Emergency contraceptive pills A WEEK BEFORE. Also, I have been constipating from the day before.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

I dont think its an STi but it certainly looks like an allergic reaction to something. What injection shot did you have? Or maybe this has cleared by now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.