A pleasant to have this forum

Posted , 6 users are following.

Especially when I'm alone, I always visit, read the posts and the replies, you can always find a post or a reply that somehow very close to your situation, if nothing else, it's reassuring, it helps me tremendously.

6 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That's how I feel knowing that I'm not alone hear other people's problems it's all hard to cope with this anxiety etc etc etc good luck Kim 

• Posted

I totally agree!

Although I feel bad others are suffering too there is something reassuring knowing that your not ‘crazy’ 

Also you can help others by sharing 

Good luck 

• Posted

Hi yes it's good to talk to other people who understand and it brings some relief - it is so hard to explain the pain of anxiety and the horrible feelings it brings to anyone no matter how close you may be and the tricks anxiety plays on us

• Posted

Its honestly great, You know you're not alone and have a feeling of just being in it together.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.