A Prayer Group For Those Of Us Who Love Our Sweet Lord Jesus

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have seen where some of us talk about our sweet lord Jesus ,/God.

I therefore thought it could be nice for those of us who want to talk about Jesus we could do so in this little group.

It is no way intended to change anyones own beliefs,but is purely and simply a  place to come into and to fel the peace and the love our sweet lord Jesus has for us ,for each and every7 one of us .

If you would like to come in and leave   aposting of a prayer for all ou members please feel free to do so .

If you wish to leave a posting  of loving verse ,then again please feel free to do so.

It is my only wish to provide a lovely quiet sanctuary  for us all to come into .

Take Care

millyimp1322

7 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Precious Lord Jesus, I thank you for your enduring love. You came into the world to set me free from the power of darkness. You embraced a violent death on the cross to pay the penalty on my behalf. You suffered the scourging at the pillar, taking the sickness of humanity upon your own flesh, so that I could be healed.

I come before you now to place all my sin upon your cross and ask for your precious blood to wash me clean. I place the penalty for my sinfulness, all my sickness, diseases and infirmities upon your cross, and for the sake of your sorrowful passion, I ask to be set free. I accept your sacrifice and receive your gift of reconciliation. I confess your Lordship over every aspect of my life, heart, mind, body, soul and spirit.

Through the power of your cross Lord Jesus, I now resist all forms of sin, sickness and disease. I say to all forms of sickness and disease caused by my own disobedience, that you are not God’s good and perfect will for my life, and I enforce the power of the cross upon you right now.

By the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all forms of sickness and disease to leave my presence immediately. Jesus bore my infirmities. He was wounded for my transgressions. By his stripes I have been healed. No sickness, pain, death, fear or addiction shall ever be lord over me again. The penalty has been paid in full. I have been ransomed and redeemed, sanctified and set free. Amen.

• Posted

archemedes,Thank you so much for your lovely posting ,it is so very true every word you have posted .

And is my own beliefs too,we know he died on the cross for all our sins and transgressions .Sadly not all who have been taught this believe it that is their choice,may you and other believers come in ,feel the peace and Love ,and leave their postings.

Jesus Light My Way.

Jesus help me follow you,In each and everything I do ,

Open my heart that I may know ,

How I may follow your light as I go.

Open my heart and free it from sin,

I need your light in my heart again,

My path is dark and it is hard to see

,Please shine your light again on me.

Oh Lord I fold my hands in prayer,

Asking that you always stay near,

This old world is full of sin and strife,

Jesus please shine your light in my life.

This shining light of Jesus is free,

He will give this gift to you and to me,

His light will shine on you in every way,

Ask Jesus Christ in your heart today.

Believe God will hear all prayers.

Amen ..            

• Posted

Thanks, my God, for the day that is ending, thanks for the coming night. Bring sleep to the weary, bring repose to those I love, and give me rest until tomorrow.

All was not fine, perfect and beautiful today. Give me strength to do better tomorrow.

In this day that is ending I have not been what I should have been. Make me better, my God, less harsh towards others, more gentle, more patient. Make me too, more determined, more demanding of myself, more truthful in speaking, more faithful in my promises, more active in my work, more obedient and more submissive; let me be cheerful, too, and may tomorrow be a finer, fuller day than this.

Thanks, my God, for the day that is ending, thanks for the coming night. Bring sleep to the weary, bring repose to those I love, and give me rest until tomorrow.

• Posted

A HEALING PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand.

In you all things are possible.

Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul I am lost, but I am singing.

You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy.

Give me the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for me.

Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you've placed around me to help me get better.

In your name I pray, Amen.

• Posted

My sweet Gentle and Loving Lord Jesus ,

I come before you at this time,

Seeking and asking  for the deep

Love you have for us all.

I know in my prayers I tell you

How I am feeling ,how I have been ,

Throughout my day,,

Knowing I need not tell you ,

Because you my sweet Lord Jesus

Know exactly how my day has gone.

I ask for your healing balm to enter

Within me ,to heal my spirit,

To help me feel all the  joy

And happiness that is here for me,

Iask sweet Lord Jesus that you enter

All the spirits of each one of your children,

Healing each one as only you know

How to heal.

Guide us dear Lord ,take us to where

You wish us to be .

Give each and everyone of you children

The presence of mind to allow you into their lives.

I thank you dear Lord for every day that goes by

You know of my gratitude,and of my love for you

Amen

• Posted

Oh my sweet lord Jesus ,

Where oh where did I go wrong,

Just as I listen to hear your sweet song,

Words come in then dissappear,

Where oh where sweet lord Did I go wrong.

I seem not to hear you ,

Yet I know you are so near,

I know your love for me ,

Is so strong and so dear,

Yet where did I go wrong,

Please help me to see lord ,

What you want me to see

Guide me sweet lord

To where you want me to be

I feel so drained sweet lord,

I have so much to be grateful for

Please answer my call

When I know on your door.

Amen

• Posted

ON BEHALF OF ANNIE

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need:

We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant Annie for whom our prayers are desired.

Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; preserve her from the temptations of the enemy; and give her patience under her affliction.

In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the residue of her life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that she may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

• Posted

Thessalonians 4:13-18 (NIV)

Believers Who Have Died

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

1 John 3:2 (NIV)

2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

I beleve these two scripture should help with your question. We, as children of God, should not greave. Sure, those who have "gone" before us are probably, here on earth, nothing more than bone and....well, don't want to think of that. But, the spirit, the "real" part that makes us what we are is with Jesus, in "heaven" (whereever that may be). Those of us who will be alive when Jesus returns, will be called in the air, to be like Him. But, it is not for us to imagine what we shall look like because, in I John, we are told we shall "be like him, for we shall see him as he is."

• Posted

Milly, may I offer a small expansion to your comment lest some believed person should feel they lacked proper faith.

We do grieve for the loss of the society of our loved one. Yet our grief is tempered by the hope of seeing them again when with the Lord in heaven and at his coming when we will have our resurrection bodies and will recognise the essential us in the same spirits but then perfected.

Also, to qualify my comment, 'hope' in this context is Biblical hope, a certain expectation that is sure of fulfilment.

• Posted

I ask for healing for those who are sick

Love for those who are lonely

Sanctuary for those who are lost

Peace for those in turmoil

And for love, light and peace for all

• Posted

Thank you Georgia, this is so beautiful.

If God Is Not,how stirs my soul to see,

The springtime glory of a common tree,

Or why stand hushed before the mountains majesty,?

If God is not how stirs my soul to hear

The woodbirds sonnet lone and clear

Or why so sweet the meadow music on my ear?

If God is not ,

How stirs my soul to feel

An unseen Presence near and real

When to my hilltop evening shadows steal

Amen

• Posted

Thank you Georgia and Milly. Those prayers both minister to my soul which is rather down after yesterday's battering. 

Yet, the troubles we have remind us we are strangers here, just pilgrims and travellers in a hostile world to which we do not belong. 

So Lord Jesus, let us feel the comforting touch of your rod and the guiding preasure of your staff and quickly follow after you through this world's journey.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.