Skip to content

Chatroom

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • I feel like I've met the devil

After joining a new gym, I met someone there during the first week. He is a personal trainer. We hit it off perfectly. I thought to myself I had met the man I want to marry. We both have similar interests and he seemed like a decent man. As I got to know him I saw that he had a different life. His...

Last reply
  • How do you call this in England?

Hello I'm new to the forum, i'm note sure if this is the correct place to ask,  I'm translating a CV for my mother who wants to apply to become a GP in the UK, and i'm having trouble translating from italian "Continuità Assistenziale". This two words indicate here...

Last reply
  • DLA Indefinite to PIP?

Hi, I am on the high Mobility and Care Rates of DLA, but what happens when I am changed to PIP? I have seen many people mention they are on PIP and it has been awarded for 3 years, and spoken to one person and she was granted PIP Award for 10 years. Does this mean the 'Indefinite' period of...

Last reply
  • Literally lost my mind

Back in January something happened to me. My daughter said I was acting a little strange so she called my mother. I remember bits and pieces up at night like but the next day my mom took me to the hospital. In the emergency room I remember bits and pieces but then 2 days later I come to my senses and...

Last reply
  • Unbearable pain:(

Hi it's my first post I was wondering if anyone can advise me how to get a second opinion about an ongoing problem I've had since November. I'm in constant pain it's getting me really down thank you.

Last reply
  • I have dry mouth (really uncomfortable) please help!?

I have dry mouth and dry ear wax  since I was 16 (I’m 23 now). In 2016 due to high blood pressure I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed with a Pheochromocytoma in my right adrenal gland that was later removed. Doctors thought that my dry mouth was a consequence of my Pheochromocytoma, but after...

Last reply
  • Wondering why I've stopped getting notifications in my email.

Hello all, I'm curious if anyone else has had any trouble lately receiving notifications in email? It's been about a week or so since I've gotten any in my email. I've tried unclicking and reclicking the preferences for notifications but I'm still not receiving them. Is there someone...

Last reply
  • Menstrual cycle

I have been feeling a bit lightheaded when on period recently it is the first I have been feeling like this. I have been eating food helping me to keep up my energy . I don't know what to do. any advice?

Posted
  • X Ray

I am given a slip by my GP to get a X-ray done. There are some hospital names on that slip to choose from. Do I have to go to one of those or can I go to any other? 

Last reply
  • An opinion please

Hi All Been feeling a bit run down of late and wondering if I can get some opinions. Back in December I had a bit of a moment of madness and had an incident with a prostitute... basically I was drunk and had around ten seconds of oral sex, then realised how stupid I was being and stopped myself. About...

Last reply
  • Chronic pins and needles all over

Hi. I have been having attacks of pins and needles all over my body for 6 months. It seems to move from one part of my body to another. Sometimes I feel like I have a tight band around my wrists and my legs feel like I have been weight training as they are sore. I also get alot of pins and needles in...

Last reply
  • Growth

Hi I'm a 22 year old woman and I was just wondering why I have never developed like other women. I am about 5'4 and I'm very insecure about my voice because it cracks alot and sounds very... Unstable. I took theatre and signing classes in highschool but it didn't seem to help. Why...

Last reply
  • Muscle damage due to incorrect handling of red light therapy

I had an accident few years back with an injury to my right shoulder and upper back. It wasn't a major injury but big enough to restrict my right hand usage. The query right now is not about that injury but regarding muscle atrophy/damage while undergoing red light therapy (non - professional) for...

Last reply
  • Bugs burrowing in skin

I have parasites or some other burrowing creature burrowing deep into my skin they are causeing deep infected holes resembling staff infection 

Last reply
  • Need some advice for my hoo-ha

Hello, my name is Kelly. Here is my problem... for the last month or two, I have been having some abnormal discharge. If I do not shower daily, I end up with wet underwear at the end of the day. Also, during sex, I am ALOT more wet. So wet that I end up soaking myself, my husband, and my sheets. There...

Last reply
  • Period 12 days late 3 negative tests

12 days late usually regular not on birth control never missed one before , good health no stress pregnancy symptoms.. Been told by doc to wait to see if I miss next month. Confused and worried. Has this happened to anyone else..

Last reply
  • Stressed out... anxiety... bed bugs?

I suffer from chronic anxiety. For the past two years, I've been told about bed bugs here and there, and realize how common they are in my city. This has caused me no end of anxiety and itch. This is the second time I've called the client care line to have someone come to inspect (pending) and...

Last reply
  • Left Leg Vibration

About two weeks ago I started having muscle cramps and twitches in my left leg. I got a Doppler to check for blood clots and it came back negative. As of this past Monday I've been experiencing what I want to call internal tremors in my left leg. Usually below the knee and in the back of my leg and...

Posted
  • Weak left arm.

Hey. I’ve had shooting pains in my heart that sometimes travels to my left arm. I had an ECG and they found I had an ectopic heart beat. These pains have been going on for a few weeks. It makes my left arm feel a bit weak. But I can still use it. I suffer from anxiety so I’m not sure if it’s just that.

Posted
  • Sex

I had a c section nearly 2 weeks ago now and I wanted to have sex with my partner I didn't know wether it would be save to

Last reply
  • Post menopause problems

I'm about 10yrs post menopause. But have been having discharge (dark brown and small clots)a little spotting of blood now and then for last months for about a week at a time. I've been checked out mri etc and they came to the conclusion that I have endromesis (bad spelling sorry) I've now...

Posted
  • Flowers for nhs staff

I want to give some flowers (relatively cheap ones) to an NHS psychologist who is leaving, for amazing support and treatment while we worked together. Is this allowed? I have been in mental health services for 17 years and she is the most helpful professional so I obviousy want to thank her. She is...

Last reply
  • Constant Migraine

For years I've had this constant head pain, everyday. Because of it I consume insane amounts of caffine. I am constantly fatigued, my throat is sore, I can't breathe out of my nose, I have constant dry mouth and I am really irritable all the time. I can hardly remember anything because of how...

Last reply
  • Cancelled surgery breaches 18 weeks

My day surgery for a knee anthrascapy  has just been cancelled. I'd had my pre-med and was ready to go in in 5 days time. I was really looking forward to being able to walk again and get my life back. Reason given for cancelation "no theatre" staff although I'm not sure that I'm...

Last reply
  • Dry winter air and low humidity

In the winter I always start itching all over due to central heating and dry air. My nasal passages, throat and upper chest also dry out making it difficult to breathe in bed. I bought a clock that combines time, temperature and humidity. All winter the humidity has only been between 18 and 20 percent....

Last reply
  • Levator ani syndrome

I have been suffering with this condition for 3 years now and had every test their is. I get constant pain in my right bum cheek, it effects up my bum and hips,back,bloating, it's so uncomfortable and has really effecting my quality of life. I have every gadget going to help relive my pain, I have...

Posted
  • I need general info from a (now former) alcoholic about health.

I sobered up 6 months ago but with recent anxiety I began drinking again. I drank for quite a few nights and it bit me hard. I woke up Saturday morning with my heart in afib and racing. I called 911 and they rushed me to the ER. They had to shock me (while I was awake) like 3 times. They stabilized my...

Posted
  • Choosing a Doctor

To start with I am young (27), generally healthy, and have no major health issues I'm aware of. I am a catastrophe adjuster which means I travel all over the country and make a good living. For some time now I've been wanting to be more active in my healthcare, specifically nutrition and preventative...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.