Skip to content
Ad

Chatroom

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Strange pain.

Recently, I have been having a really sharp stabbing pain under the bottom of my right rib cage at the back. The skin over that area is slightly sore to touch.  Does anyone have any idea what this might be. 

Last reply
  • DLA Indefinite to PIP?

Hi, I am on the high Mobility and Care Rates of DLA, but what happens when I am changed to PIP? I have seen many people mention they are on PIP and it has been awarded for 3 years, and spoken to one person and she was granted PIP Award for 10 years. Does this mean the 'Indefinite' period of...

Last reply
  • Significant Asbestos exposure in a short period of time

My brother is away at university, and the school is currently doing repairs on the roof of his apartment complex. He and his roommate were sleeping one evening, and the ceiling collapsed. As a result, this caused a significant amount of dust and insulation particles to come into the room. The campus...

Posted
  • An exuasted weired feeling

Hii guys for some time i feel an exuasted weird feeling or sensation right behind the cheat area at my back so any isea what’s that...it happens specially after taking some meal and some time without meal ... when i take deep breaths i feel comfort somewhere... So is there some one who is experiencing...

Posted
  • Disabled, has this "disabled" your self worth?

Hi, once again, I'm interested in those who are 'disabled' either by a disease or physically, if it's left you feeling a low of self-worth?  And, if so, have you found ways to distract those ideas?  If you feel comfortable enough, would you kindly share with us your experience...

Last reply
  • Why can't I eat?

Over the past few months, I have stopped eating any meals other than dinner, and rarely snack during the day. The most I consume is soda and carbonated drinks. I get sick at the near thought of walking into my kitchen and eating really anything before 2 PM. Even then most I eat are some crackers or a...

Last reply
  • Asbestos via rain drops from roof top

I have left a tub filled with clothes , water and soap exposed to rain water from Asbestos roof tops (it’s in a hotel room-not my house so I cannot state the roof conditions just that is made from wavey sheets of Asbestos nailed together, some are cut). Are the clothes safe to wear, can I wash them in...

Last reply
  • Waking up Confused?

I have been waking up confused and dropping things. This last from a few hours to a day.  Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Last reply
  • Unable to read posts

For the past week I've been unable to open any conversations I've had E0Mails about. Anyone else having this problem ? I get tis when trying open any. This page can’t be displayed Make sure the web address http://link.patient.info is correct. Look for the page with your search engine. ...

Last reply
  • Refusal by gp to fill in medical form for bereaved person

My mums brother died recently which meant we had to cancel our holiday.my travel insurance is asking for a medical form to be filled in which asks questions about pre existing conditions etc and specifically says only his gp can fill this in.not the hospital or any other association.my uncles practise...

Last reply
  • Do not resuscitate or DNR

Hello, I have a DNR registered with my doctor, I am in the UK. So if I was to collapse while out & about how would any one know not to use a defibrillator on me? 

Last reply
  • Pip copy

Hi everyone I found for a copy of my report and they told me I can't get it until I've had a decision made. Is this right I'm very confused and panicking over everything I keep taking panic attacks and feel my heart beating so fast I feel sick and nauseous over it.   I think it's...

Posted
  • Doubtful whether I'll get pregnant!

Hi all, Mine is completely a weird situation. I was trying to be extra careful on not to get pregnant. I wanted my boyfriend not to insert in me even though when he wore a protection. So today, while we were trying to make out, his condom broke and his sperms fell on my leg. I don't know if it fell...

Last reply
  • Pip appeal / pip letter

Hello everyone I just need some advice please I'm appealing the pip decision and I have my hearing this Friday (15/09/17) and just today I got a letter from pip saying they have all the information and they are going to make a decision so is right

Posted
  • Older patients being 'neglected'?

I am 76 years old and live in Lincolnshire, we are short of doctors and our local health centre has a waiting list of up to 3 weeks for a doctors appointment (By which time you could be dead!). I would like to get regular health checks, but no-one seems ready to take the time. I recently had an MRI scan...

Last reply
  • Leg, hip, and back pain. What do I do?

I am a 19 year old female. For years now I have suffered from severe abdominal pain accompanied with chronic IBS, i pass out a lot and we're not sure why. I was just told that I have tachycardia and high blood pressure. I get severe tightness and pains in my chest that radiate into my left arm.  For...

Posted
  • Asbestos exposure

I recently discovered that a house i spent aproximetly 20 hours in, on 10 different occasions was contaminated with asbestos. The floor was covered in asbestos dust(confimed asbestos dust) and I walked on in, without any protective measures taken. I was hoping someone could present some statistics on...

Last reply
  • virus after affects

justrecovered from awful coughing virus, feeling so tired, legs feel like they belong to someone else, anyone else had this feeling 

Last reply
  • Patient's new look: Feedback

As many of you will have noticed, we've changed the look and feel of Patient, to what we hope will be a fresh new bright and vibrant look.  We greatly value our user's feedback and would like to hear your thoughts on the new design. 

Last reply
  • Shoulder Problem

For a while now if I lift or accidentally move my left shoulder up and back down it crunches and grinds. Sometimes it can be really painful and other times not at all painful. Does anyone know why??

Last reply
  • Do you think e-cigarettes do more harm than good?

The results of an online opinion poll we ran on this site in August, revealed that 59 per cent of respondents were opposed to e-cigarettes being classed and regulated in the same way as other nicotine-based products in the UK. Dr Sarah Jarvis recently weighed up the latest medical evidence about e-cigarettes...

Last reply
  • Landed on neck and chest pain. Any help?

I am a teenager and at a trampoline park i landed vertical straight on my neck. I struggled to breathe for 30 secs and i couldn't talk i tried and it was like i lost my voice. After being checked out they said it seemed like i haven't had any coller bone brakes. My chest really hurt and when...

Last reply
  • 5&3cm cyst in my ovary

April 12 2017 I went through surgery. My 3cm cyst on my left ovary, 5cm cyst on my right ovary liquid has been drained. I no longer feel pain when I Have my period. Am now having regular monthly period. Few days ago I am feeling the usual aching that I've been through before my surgery. Yesterday...

Posted
  • loss of dog

Hi!  I have just recently found this forum, and not sure if i should be posting on it!  I lost my beloved pet and guide dog Harley 3 years ago come 25th June, and its as though it was only yesterday!  I just can't seem to get over his loss!  People keep saying (he was only a dog)...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.