I’ve been stressed for more than two weeks now,what should I do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I drank a morning pill and my veins started buldging out all over my body. a month later they really painful and sometimes itchy or stinging. could this still be the effects of the pill or something else? I've had an acne breakout as well

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

What pill was it ?

• Posted

The Escapelle morning after pill...same ingredients as the Plan B

• Posted

Is it the pill that is meant to avoid getting pregnant ?

• Posted

What pill are you talking about ?

• Posted

The Escapelle morning after pill...same ingredients as the Plan B

• Posted

the Escapelle morning after pill

• Posted

Surely the solution, if you must have sex, is to get your partner to take the precautions and for you to not use that pill. That way you will know for sure if it is the pill causing the problems. Don't you agree ?

• Posted

How often do you have sex (protected or otherwise), and do you take the pill every time ?

• Posted

not so often, it was my second time... the first was protected... nothing wierd happened except I was allergic to the latex... second time wasn't protected... veins popped up a week after taking the pill... it was also my first time taking it and I possibly could've taken it with no semen that leaked

• Posted

fascinating. Have you only ever had sex twice ? How old are you and where do you live ?

• Posted

yes ... I'm 19... from SA

• Posted

What is SA ? I am in England U.K. My real name is Chris, what is yours ? I feel very much for you and what you have gone through, and would be glad to continue a talk with you, maybe even a friendship. Perhaps we could exchange E-Mail addresses instead of finding our way through this site which is often quite confusing. Let me know, I will look forward to that. Love to you from Chris.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.