I have suffered my 3rd miscarriage what can I do to help ease the emotional loss?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I'm also on the verge of losing my husband because of this we keep blaming each other.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Maybe talk to someone who is qualified to help you through l

• Posted

I am very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you could do with some couple therapy. Also, have you had your hormones checked? If not, go to your gp and explain what has happened so far and ask if you can get some tests to see if there may be a medical reason why this keeps happening.

Sit down with your husband when emotions are not high and try and have a nice chat explaining how you are sick of arguing and how much you love him and tell him what your worries are and listen to him and his worries. If he tries to start an argument in the future, walk away from it he can't argue on his own.

• Posted

Thank you so much this really does help. I have an appointment with my Doctor next week so I will take your advice and discuss what you suggested.

As for my husband whom I love dearly I think couples therapy is a brilliant idea and I know he would agree with me.

Thank you once again.

• Posted

you must be feeling so desperate yolanda and i do feel for you. please find as much support as you need to get through this terrible time.

• Posted

Thank you I'm going to the Doctor next week maybe he can give me some suggestions on where to go for support in my local area.

• Posted

Hello Yolanda, I am so sorry to read what you & your husband have been going through. My son & daughter in law went through something similar. They found support through their hospital where they learned of a charity that helps people in a similar position.

Do you know why you miscarried?If you do, that might help you to find the right support for you.

My son & daughter in law now have a beautiful baby.

I wish you well Yolanda.

• Posted

Thank you for your kind words.

I am attending an appointment with GP next week to go through the physical side of things I'm hoping he can give us advice on our emotional issues.

I don't want to loose my husband too, but we are not in a good place at the moment.

• Posted

Please try to find grief counseling specifically for miscarriages. One miscarriage can be heartbreaking; more can be devastating. If you can't find this type of help in your area..please join a website for women who have gone through the same as you..so you can talk to them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.