stomach pain and bloating.im.so sad.

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everyone,I posted on here in the past.for the past 6 months approx. I have suffered abdominal pains,cramps,bloating at times where my stomach got bigger then went back to normal again.sometimes the pain is constant all day or on and off and sometimes it disappears for days at a time then comes back.this all started not long after I completed triple therapy for h pylori infection,which I dont know if it ever went away as I didnt get tested again.i take ppi medication every day as I suffer from acid reflux.i had a colonscopy done in January of this year and endoscopy done in march 2019 and both were fine.i have some deficiency in b12 and iron and vitamin d.could anyone please offer some advice or opinions as I would really love if you could.thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

what treatment have you been given for your symptoms? How long have you had your symptoms for?

• Posted

hi torqueblaze, you don't say if you are male or female. I only ask because it sounds like issues I have had as well and I have figured out that it is due to perimenopause/menopause - i notice that this was posted awhile ago I hope you have found some relief

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.