a purple at the tip of the glans with burning urination, testicular pain and bladder

Posted , 8 users are following.

I used a vacuum penis enlarger, after two months I realized that I got a bacterium from it, that bacteria made the tip of the glans purple and red at the exit of the urethra, at first it caused me a urinary infection, now after ingesting amoxicillin + clavulanate 500mg, I still feel pain in my testicles and urge to urinate every two hours or less, the purple continues, and the red with some balls in the urethra, with pain too

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do you clean that device before and after using it?

• Posted

Until then I did not know that this could happen, I did not take care of myself and ended up infected by carelessness.

• Posted

Did you check with your doctor?

If you're having antibiotics then have plenty of water so everything gets flushed out

• Posted

Partial urine examination was done Uroculture

to detect the problem and then if you have to give the antibiotic,

with the use of Amoxicillin + Clavulanate it did not completely resolve, as this bacteria was installed at the beginning of the urethra and it is difficult to get out, you think that I may have had an injury to extend too much, it would cause these infections, because I do not feel pain of injury , but I bend in the urethra as if something is inside.

• Posted

hey man where you able to resolve this?

i also have the same problem now.

• Posted

This is because amoxicillin is a powerful antibiotic for the oral system, not general body health. You need another antibiotic. Dentists recommend amoxicillin for gums and teeth and mouth infections. Different antibiotics work in different ways and are more effective in different areas.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.