A quick highly enjoyable and effective remedy for peyronies

Posted , 8 users are following.

My girl and i learned i had peyronies. I was depressed and crazy helpless thoughts always ran thru my mind.we learned the about how that plauqe builds up and just when i wanted to give up my girl didn't give up on me. We heard bout massaging it until the plaque runs soft and crazy as it sounds my girl suggested we try her bullet sex toy and she held it on my hard plauqe spots and was very gentle and perform soft oral sex at the same time for bout 30 min. Afterward i glance down and oh my God it had tripled in size then for a moment ot was about 70 percent again . so we are goin to try this for a week and i will post more results. This is familar to the guy with the toothbrush remedy. Thank u. I hope if u try this it works for u like it is so far for me. My girl is a genius and gave me my confidence back and hope.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for sharing the good news! Best wishes to you both.....
  • Posted

Hi, I suffer from this awful condition too, I made a gross mistake in seeking medical help and lost nearly two inches under the knife and it still curled up again over the following year.  Now, intercourse is impossible, mutual masturbation is the only way.  A while back I read on these pages about someone achieving success with an electric toothbrush breaking down the plaque.  I didn't believe it but never-the-less bought a product called an ultra-sonic skin massager from Amazon, I thought I would try it out after reading your post, turned it on and BANG, so I urge anyone thinking of buying one of these things, don't do it, they are mains powered Chinese crap that I'm glad wasn't touching me, straight in the bin, I'll try my toothbrush!

Where is the pressure applied?  on the inside of the curve or the outside?

• Posted

Im confused . did the toothbrush or the bullet not work for u? When my girl did it she kept her mouth over just the top of penis and started on a lump right under the head of the penis on tje top side . then she moved to the middle of it on top and again on thr bottom. I also forgot tp say i tried improving circulation and had a few margaritas and antiflamms. But no matter where she held it at it seemed to be massaging everywhere. She had to hold it not tight but not too hard kinda soft medium. She was inspired with this idea when she wss reading up on it snd she read that men too alsohave clitoral so she just just tried it . i had nothing to lose. Mental confidemce seems to be holding me back a little . but im not going to give up. My penis is very im important to me and the bonus in my relationship. Im still in progress tryin not to do it so much giving it time to rest maybe heal if possoble. I would not bs anyone because this is not at all a matter to play with ppls minds. Who ever like me is suffering from this it is a freakin nightmare. Please ask if any questions or if tried i would to kno other pplz results . thank you.
    • Posted

I apologize. She used a bullet sex toy of hers with 4 speeds and gave me light oral on just the top of my penis trying to break the plauqe up as well as help produce blood flow as it broke down. My penis is a little straiter and i saw a big difference in the size. Rome wasnt built in a day so im trying to take this slow N do it right so i dont ovetdue if thats possible. Thank you for reading.

• Posted

Hey, how about a follow-up?  You wrote this two months ago.  I'm curious how things worked out.  I just got a sonic toothbrush just to try on my Peyronie's condition and am reading everything I can.  Thanks!

• Posted

Dear perdido,

Did you try Sonic toothbrush? What is the result and did you try Sonic toothbrush on erect penis?

• Posted

Hi Frank,

Please let me know if you did massage with vibrating toy on erect penis or normal penis which is not erect.please reply at earliest as I want to try it.

• Posted

the sonic toothbrush someone mentioned is Sonic Dentiguard. I don't remember where. But I also found it mentioned at [url][b]https://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/a-natural-remedy-for-peyronies-disease-that-works[b].html[/url] in the comment section. and the use of Pure Castor Oil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.