A single bump of penis head(glans penis).

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have a single bump on my penis head glans. I have this bump on my penis head since last 5 month. This bump clearly visible when my penis get erected. i have not feeling any pain when i touched or pressed. I check for std like chalymadia, gonorrhea, syphilis, HSV and hiv.  And all test results are negative. I also get tested for uti and blood sugar and results are negative. My dermatologist told me this is balanitis and other dermatologist told me this is due to swelling glands or swelling veins. Before 5-6 month ago i also feel burning sensation on my urethra but not during urine and now after treatment symptom has gone. Can you please help me about my problem. I also feel buring on my glans penis.

You can check my penis image below. 

Thanks.

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

You do not have any other symptoms.
    • Posted

Sometimes I feel burning one side on my glans penis. And mostly after erection. I uploaded images. Please check. Thanks.
  • Posted

You must use a computer next time you reply to this thread and upload a image manually. 

• Posted

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I have uploaded images, please check and provide me your valuable suggestion.

• Posted

Hello

I have attached my penis head images. Please checked these images and give me your feedback. thanks

• Posted

Enlarged penis gland vein/s. I would  stay from masterbation and tight underwear for a while. 
    • Posted

Thanks George, can you please give me a detail explanation. Did you ever seen this type of problem. I am so worried.
    • Posted

Well for starters Mukesh, balanitis causes penis gland swelling and meatus irritation. The veins are enlarged during this time where it’s recovering.  I still have balanitis but in a smaller degree. If I squeeze my penis crown which is directly under the penis head, I get the same like veins pop out but it looks like you have a complex knot of them in one place apart from them in other places scattered.

Take what’s prescribed and eat healthy, lower your anxiety and let the body do its thing to recover. 

Ingest more veggies and take supplements in addition to healthy eating

• Posted

Thanks, yesterday I visited to my dr. and he told me nothing to worry and ignore this bump. What do you think. Can bump could be reduced as automatically. I googled and found about vascular hemangioma. I am so confused.
    • Posted

Hi George,

I am feeling a bump when I squeeze the tip in penis glans, can you please confirm what it is and what should I do?

• Posted

What were you diagnosed before.
    • Posted

As I mention I feel burning sensation in my urin hole. And I visited to urologist and he suggest for urin culture, urine flow, blood sugar, urine analysis, and CBC. All test are negative except the urine culture and sensitivity test. I get e-coli bacteria in my urine. Doctor suggest me some antibiotic and now symptom has gone. I also complaint for burning in penis head glans and small single bump. And urologist advice me for take a visit to dermatologist for skin issue. And dermatologist advice me for test like HIV, hsv, syphilis, Chlamydia and gonoherra. All tests are negative. And he denied for any std. And for more information please read my post

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.