A solution ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I read all articles about Blepharitis. Everything I used, didnt help, including Matrix.....

So I have one book about medicines from nature from  Slovenian priest. I use his recipe:

organic apple vinegar and water 1:1. Lubricate the edges of the eye several times a day.  I dont use water after that.

I started about month a go and it helps me almost completly. Its much much  better than shampoo or tea trea oil.

I will be glad if I can help someone with similiar problems.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Interesting.  Blepharitis is one of those conditions that varies greatly from one sufferer to the next and what suits one person will be no good for the next.   Its up to each individual to keep trying different things until they find what suits them best,and this obviously suits you best Andreja. 
  • Posted

Do you mean apple cider vinegar..?...Haven't heard of that treatment before. Is it suppose to cure it.

• Posted

Yes, apple cider vinegar.  I use ecologically produced 1,8% of acid. And then dilute with water in a ratio 1:1.  Dont use water after this. 

I do  this external with cotton buds . I dont put the vinegar in the eye. Its pretty acidic . But if some of the vinegar come in your eye, it wont damage the eye. 

I do this  min 5 times per day, and before I go to sleep.

I tried everything : but this really help .  Blepharitis is not curable, we know that.

I believe in natural medicine. Its not everything in chemistry. We should use both, thats my opinion.

Try it and let me know if you are better after one week. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.