A "survivor" of Costo

Posted , 1 user is following.

Man for being "only chest pain" this really sucks huh? All you guys out there struggling just remember it will heal, it took me two years of pretty much hell, but it came, dont ever think it wont go away(this if for the chronic sufferers like i was), spirraling into anxiety and depression and copious amounts of tablets to cure it, my advice is 3 things, DO NOT STRESS OUT, if will flare it up, EAT WELL, anti-inflammatory stuff will help alot, turmeric etc, and the most obvious, do not overwork it, i burst my sternum from trying to get huge in the gym, and paid the price for 2.5 years, take it slow, it will recover. if this advice sucks im sorry, good luck.

AOW

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.