A thank you to Craig........

Posted , 9 users are following.

Craig,

I just wanted to say thank you for your positivity and prayers. Even if we don't know when we'll feel good- the way you take the time to write each of us is a form of therapy and support and it helps it truly does. We don't get this much support from family members as this forum is a beacon of information and you are our hope.

Thanks again Craig for your time and effort! I hope all is well......

Angela

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Agreed! Craig has been offering encouragement for me since I fell ill 2 years ago. It really has helped dampen down the anxiety. So thank you Craig!

• Posted

I agree, thanks for your support Craig.

And I hope you're doing okay with your back. @@

• Posted

i also agree....Craig doesnt even have to be in this forum but he chooses to because he knows how bad everyone needs the encouragement..we all feel stuck and im sure he did too while going through it so he understands...so thankful that God brought us to this forum and sends people to share their recovery stories sending light in a dark time for everyone struggling!

• Posted

Thank you Craig for bringing me hope and support. For all of your kind words. As others have said, you mean so much to us and have brought comfort to a lot of us. I hope you've been feeling better.

• Posted

Doesn't matter if craig is computer animated, a real caring person, someone that gets paid to do it, or someone that just likes to post on forums...if he had mono or didn't have mono...the though behind his post in order to take the time to do them and check in and ask questions and try to reassure people is very helpful in healing and psychological parts of illnesses and is a good person no matter the reason behind him doing it. I am thankful for his help and appreciate getting support from other people no matter their motive as my friends and family have faltered besides my wife. Anyone understanding and willing to take their time to talk to me about this sickness i am tab ful for including all of you guys who have posted and helped me out.

• Posted

Hi Angela and to everyone who made such kind comments, I can only say a huge thanks for your warmth to me it means a lot particularly today as I'm having a tough time again with some pain issues and getting concerned about something new pain in my hip which the physio wants me to get an x-ray for to check for arthritis, so any prayers for that situation with me right now would be greatly appreciated.

Believe me each of you with your kind words and support has helped me with my own issues this last couple of years especially too, just the comfort of hearing that people are supportive and listening to my probs even though they are not what the forum is focussed on has been such a tremendous source of strength and help - thanks so much!

It is a great therapy for me too being on the forum, and I want to continue to encourage each one of you that has posted on this thread, Angela, Lisa, Malene, Katelyn, Excited for Good and Josh (apologies if others have posted since I have written this - I include you too!), that I still believe for each one of you that you are going to see much brighter, healthier and happier days than you have been lately - each one of us on here knows what it's like to suffer with this dreaded virus and I for one want to let you know that there is full recovery and good health after this thing, and for some people that can come more quickly than others - so please don't give up and remember all things are possible for God, and all things are possible to those who believe.

Craig

• Posted

Craig was truly a light in the very dark world of mono, He helped me believe that it would eventually go away and it did. I cannot thank him enough for all the kindness and faith he has shown all of us.

• Posted

Craig has been such a great help when I was first discovering about my mono

• Posted

Thanks for your kindness G24, it means a lot. I really hope you are doing much better now.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.