a the inside of the labia is itch what do i do

Posted , 3 users are following.

my inner lips have been itchy for a few days now and theres sorta some bumps. i am 14 and i have never had sex nor have i had anyone go down on me or any other sexual activity. there is no weird smell and it does NOT burn to pee. my guess was my tampons because i had been putting them in even though i wasn't bleeding anymore. i am assuming that i dried myself out and thats why its there but i am also very stressed that it could be something else. oh and also i usually have a lot of discharge but right now im having VERY little discharge witch is another reason to think im just dry. ive been putting coconut oil on regularly since this happened

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

might be chaffing, try vaseline instead of coconut oil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.