A Way to Stop Smoking

Posted , 3 users are following.

I find the easiest way to stop smoking is similar to using expensive nicotine aids like gum, tablets and e-cigarettes. I simply smoke half a cigarette (or less) at a time and after about 4/6 weeks, you will find it easy to stop. Its similar because you are ingesting a smaller dose of nicotine to combat withdrawal symptoms. There is a reason why cigarettes are as long as they are - reason being to keep you hooked. If you don't live in England, you can get prescriptions free in the rest of the UK so you will find it even cheaper, compared to smoking part cigarettes, to get a prescription to help you stop smoking.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Quote "I find the easiest way to stop smoking" sounds to me as though you have tried numerous times to quit and smoked again? If that's the case it's not going to be a long term quit.

If your going to stay quit you actually have to stop putting cigarettes in your mouth and smoking, that's why it's called quitting.

Decide your going to stop then set a day and go for it, I would also suggest you don't tell anyone that way you don't feel like you are having to keep saying it, give it a couple of weeks and then tell people.

Good look to all those deciding that 2019 is the year to become smoke free.

Imagine the difference it will make to your life and those around you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.