A week on 4omig

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I have been on 2omg cit for 9weeks one on 4o feeling really tired and not alot of energy?has anyone experienced this

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yeah. It took about 6 weeks for tiredness to go away after going up to 40mg
    • Posted

Did the 4o make you feel better?I feel like this med isn't even working
    • Posted

Hi muza

Have you gone backwards again ?i thought you were feeling better ?

• Posted

I was doing well. now I'm on 4omg my disconnection is through the roof I feel like a zombie zoned out a lot numness has gotten so bad.I don't know what to do please help
    • Posted

That's why I don't want to up the dose scared of thesis effects did u go straight from 20mg to 40mg ?
    • Posted

Sorry just seen you 1 post maybe you could go to 30mg instead of 40mg if seams a lot to just jump up 20mg just like that my doc said if I up to go to 30mg
    • Posted

Yes I did go straight from 2o ta 4o in going to the doctor tomorrow to get off this it hasn't helped at all
  • Posted

I have only been on 5mg, and now 10mg for a few months (I'm on the smaller side), so I can't speak to your specific dosage, but YES, YES, and YES! 

My first time on it I felt increasingly fatigued and depressed everyday.  Around 3-4 weeks of being on it I couldn't take the worsening depression and experimented on my own with adding Dopa Macuna (herb).  It helped immensely, and the combination seemed to work well.  Unfortunately my doc freaked out when I told her... apparently those aren't safe to mix.  Now I'm back on it and just drinking tons of coffee to try to combat the non-stop fatigue.  It isn't so much tired (although that too), as it is lack of motivation/desire to do anything... if I sit down and start reading, wasting time online, or watching a show, I cannot convince myself to get up no matter how much I have to do.  I'm exhausted but can't sleep and do not want to do anything. 

I imagine we are not alone... hopefully someone else can give you advice.  I know I have read Wellbutrin helps this, or is a good alternative if you can't tollerate the fatigue.

• Posted

Don't give up, Muza. You WILL get better again. I am praying for you.

Blessings

Kirk  :-)

• Posted

Thank you I don't know what to do anymore these meds are not helping

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.