A year now constant weird. Feelings. Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, for a year now im having this weird feelings. and i think they are all related to my stomach.

i became intolerant for half of the foods around suddenly a year ago.

I used to be unable to stand up if i eat some sort of foods, like my favorit, eggplants or garlic or caffein.

I have one this thats really worrying me. that constant head discomfort. it feels like tight or Jello like. sometimes i feel like zaps or when you get goosbombs, now i feel there is this constant goosbombs around... my vision becomes weak and i feel like there is a millisecond delay with my vision. sometimes while sitting i feel someone shook me fast or also for a millisecond that i was about to faint. like when you are clumsy and about to fall from stepping on something. Maybe this explanation would be more related. The feeling of falling asleep while siting on ur desk holding your head and how your head feels like is about to fall because it slipped and u wake up straightaway... kinda same feeling just a lil bit faster and less dramatic.

I seriously cannot do anything other than laying down. I cant work, i cant go out.. i cant do anything...

Today i felt some stomach pain during the day... and what a gr8 new years eve... doing nothing because i was unable to walk straight... or see well...

i ate the same things i ate yesterday and the day before and nothing happened to me. even my blood sugar wasn't responding well to my insulin until now... (4am)

When i feel dizzy its like this. When you get a plastic bag and you stretch it, the way its starts coming back to its place... this is the type of dizziness i have...

Sorry for being too long but each doctor say something. A year ago they said anxiety, few months food intolerance.. but i feel there is more to it... and i cant put my finger on it...

If anyone could help and figure what the F is going on! Please ! end my suffering. its scaring me now...

happy new year

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry you're going through this. It sounds awful. Only thing I can think of is a systemic fungal infection.. they can sometime cause very weird symptoms and no two people have the same experience. Look into that if you haven't already. Good luck.

• Posted

You must be diabetic if you are taking insulin.This almost sounds like Hyperglycaemia.......how often do you have your blood sugars checked?.

• Posted

hello, i check it each time i feel like that, most of the time its kinda normal 140 180 usually i had it 200ish but jo symptoms. i check it a lot.. i over check.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.