Skip to content

Other Conditions and General Health

New discussion Join group Also known as Amyloidosis, Familial Mediterranean Fever, General Health, Tiredness/General Fatigue

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• leah1969 3

Sharp pain just above butt crack

When I take a bath and dip down in the tub and rise up its almost like there's a razor in the tub slicing my crack. and then it takes a few minutes for the pain to go away, does this happen to anyone else and if so what is it ? sometimes I can push along my tailbone and get the same effect. I'm a

0 replies 0 votes Reply to leah1969
  • twistergirl 1

Periods.

I started having periods when I was 12. They we're regular until I was around 18. Then I would have a period say every few months. When I got to the age of 24 they stopped altogether and I haven't had a period in 2 years. I am now 26. But in March this year I had a period and since then I had a

0 replies 0 votes Reply to twistergirl
  • marlene65120 1

Need HELP !

Hello so i recently discover something ODD on my vagina . Ive been to the doctors and they said its nothing serious but i had this sense around march . I did as the doctor if it was herpes and she determind no and I was relieved but i am very concern on what this is . I have pictures if anybidy

0 replies 0 votes Reply to marlene65120

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Akxjndjrieowksn 2
  • nhdhkrsk101 1

Constantly tired and general unwell feeling, what should I do?

I'm 18 and I constantly feel exhausted. At the moment, it is worse than usual because I am unable to get to sleep before 3, and then I'll wake up naturally around half 7 (if I'm not working or at uni then I will try and sleep in, but I wake up hourly after this). However even when I'm getting a

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • Witsend 2

Faecal elastase?

Hello a few months ago I was Prescribed lansoprazole for a small hiatus hernia and mild gastritis. These seemed to work and stopped the indigestion. However because my stools were loose and lost some weight I was referred to gastrology. The consultant has took many blood test along with stool

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • ann55375 5

Treatment resistant depression

have tried several a/d meds over last months, every time try to increase dosages feel terrible so dr changes to another. Ended up on low dose mirtazapine doing nothing. Feeling worse so wants to add a low dose of quetiapine or risperadone. I am not sure i want to take these as they are heavy duty

29 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • leah1969 3

Sharp pain just above butt crack

When I take a bath and dip down in the tub and rise up its almost like there's a razor in the tub slicing my crack. and then it takes a few minutes for the pain to go away, does this happen to anyone else and if so what is it ? sometimes I can push along my tailbone and get the same effect. I'm a

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • holly47 1

Why do I feel so unwell all the time?

I suffer from depression and anxiety, and while I know that these are major factors in affecting general health and wellbeing I am beginning to feel so fed up with feeling unwell all of the time. I'm so drained and exhausted all the time, I have constant pallor, dark circles under my eyes,

31 replies 5 votes Last reply
  • twistergirl 1

Periods.

I started having periods when I was 12. They we're regular until I was around 18. Then I would have a period say every few months. When I got to the age of 24 they stopped altogether and I haven't had a period in 2 years. I am now 26. But in March this year I had a period and since then I had a

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • marlene65120 1

Need HELP !

Hello so i recently discover something ODD on my vagina . Ive been to the doctors and they said its nothing serious but i had this sense around march . I did as the doctor if it was herpes and she determind no and I was relieved but i am very concern on what this is . I have pictures if anybidy

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • meg48313 3

advice please to help my mom?

hi all ​my mom hasnt been very well recently its now coming to the stage where she is losing weight, she is struggling to sleep eat and she is very unstable on her feet she is scared to go anywhere on her own incase she falls over ( she fell when she was with me), she is getting aggrivated wtih

• Ddahlia16 1

Sick all the time

Hi I'm always sick (different things) with little or no energy at all. It drives me mad & people think that I'm faking, but it really is a struggle. I fake being ok, but I can't fake being sick. If it's not 1 illness (lung infections, stomach bugs, various pains in different locations, no energy).

• ashesx90 2

Lymph node issue?

So I've been having this lump feeling in my upper throat/under my jaw for 2 weeks now. I was told it's my lymph node. I've been to my local med express a few times and my regular doc once. First the said I had a virus. When it didn't go away after 10 days they said it was an infection even through

2 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • moomoo 2

'Something' in my tummy, tests showing nothing. Please help?

Really at my wits end & any ideas would be appreciated. As in the title, I can feel something solid in my abdomen-both sides of belly button to about an inch above my belly button. This started around 18 months ago & I've had bloods, abdominal ultrasound & recent CT scan-doctor is 'happy with results'

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Paranoidmummy 1
  • delight90100 1
  • chloe56463 1

Aches, Pain I dont know whats going on

Hi my name is chloe and i am a teenager. Starting 2 week ago i have been having this ache in my arm like im hanging upside down, a pain i cannot describe but it hurts and is very uncomftorable. A week later things got worse, my arms feel the same but worse. I now get shooting pains in my wrist and

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • arian 15644 1

Bleeding after sex, months after laparoscopy

Hi. So on January 5th I had a cyst removed through a laparoscopic surgery. Weeks after I had sex and I just bled for weeks & I knew it wasn't my period. I could tell the difference between my period blood and blood that's from something actually bleeding. Anyways it stopped being continuous but now

• Skelskel 1

I think I have something wrong with my brain?

I'm seriously beggining to think there is something wrong with my brain and it's getting worse. I'm 17 and I physically can't do any sort of work. Sounds very silly, but every time I sit down to start typing, nothing comes out of my brain, like my brain shuts down. It all started about 2 years ago,...

• melanie52372 2

Just want to feel better

For years, I've felt fatigued and my body aches all the time. Part of those body aches is headaches, earaches and sinus problems. Last year I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and scleroderma (no physical symptoms, blood work indicates it). I've also been diagnosed in the past

• G123 2

Throat, collar bone pain

I am having pains above my collar bone when I swallow on left side of throat, it is making me feel really sick aswell and I am producing a lot of mucus and it feels as if there's a lump and I am also have ear pains which goes all the way from the ear down through the neck. Does anyone no what t

• cscarlett 2

Could a thyroid problem be the reason I'm tired

Hi there, I am a 19 year old female and I have been struggling with very low energy levels since I was 16. 3 years ago i had a blood test to figer out why and it came back that I had abnormally low blood glucose levels, I have had numerours tests since then and each time it comes back as being out

• Anni3 1

What's wrong with me? Fatigue/headaches/elevated heart rate.

Hi there, Basically, for the past couple years I have felt unwell pretty much all of the time, with the following symptoms (probably more, but these are the main things): Headaches, sometimes so severe that they lead to vomiting. They tend to last for a really long time and don't often improve with

6 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • cocoanemo11 2

23 years old with extreme fatigue

Hi, so I will try to make this background info short. I'm 23, I have interstitial cystitis, generalized anxiety disorder, GERD, and sleep apnea. Yes, I am overweight but for the past few months I have been making excellent progress and I am now down 20 pounds!   So here's the problem. I am

2 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • dan00527 2

Chest Pain, Hiatal Hernia

I have recently been diagnosed with a 3cm hiatal hernia, i am on Omeprazole 20mg a day which helps with the heartburn but i still get chronic belching. For about 6 months now i have been getting severe chest pain, like a tightening/crushing sensation at rest. It lasts about 5 minutes, someimes less,...

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • humanperson 1

Fainting out of nowhere

Background: I'm a 21 year old female. I've had low iron levels before but not serious. I have iron pills which I haven't been taking lately (I'm going to start taking them again). I felt absolutely fine this morning. I walked an hour to work which I always do on Saturdays (ie it's not an abnormal

• jack04009 2

My odd Tounge

I've had a blood test and so no, nothing to show up- my tongue has had yellow/white stuff at the back for years it wont go away-i brush it off with a tongue scraper then 24 hours later its back some days better than others-i seen a GP a few weeks back he gave me a bottle of like tongue drops that

• ryan1990 2

Girlfriends son is peeing blood...

I'll try to make this as short as possible. My girlfriends son has peed blood twice now. He went to the hospital both times and they ran some tests. They've also done an ultrasound. Kidney function is fine, no infections found, no abnormalities on ultrasound. Is there any real cause for concern here?...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Abstract 1

Weird skin issue

I've got this weird skin problem. Everytime I get a bruise, they get a red ring around them that comes and goes. It doesn't get raised, it stays flat and doesn't itch or anything. It looks quite strange. I've attached a photo and you can just about see what I'm on about with the bruise on the left

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • ftse100 2

Constant head pressure

Hi, Im a 25 year old Male, relatively fit. I experience constant bouts of head pressure daily. Its like a dull head fullness type feeling that radiates from my neck and top of my head. Its basically with me 24/7. I've had neck, Head, Brain and Spinal MRI. Bloods are fine. Neuro says I have silent

18 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • daniel14054 1

Should i be concerned about my nail health?

Hi, some of my finger nails are looking a bit wierd and i am trying to figure out if i should see a doctor or be concerned about this.  About half my finger nails are showing some slight waviness or non-normal curvature where the middle of the nail dips down a bit and the end of the nail points up

• nitisha94082 1

2nd day there is no blood

i am having mensuration time 1st day i hve seen blood in my underwear today is 2nd but i cant see any blood in my i see white water in my kind disese i am having

• farrah60613 1
  • john 83366 2

Autoimmune Hepatitis Queston

Hi    i have had this for a couple of years now have been taking Azathioprine 50 mg since August 18th 2015. everything has been fine. but for last 2 to 3 months have been having major problems so i call my Doctor and he does not think its for Azathioprine 50mg. he tells me lets make sure so he took

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • jai3158 1

A bunch of unexplained symptoms.

Ok I am getting very worried, originally the doctor thought I had IBS or Crohn's but recently I have had symptoms that have progressively developed in the past  4 months. I have alternating constipation and diarrhoea, stabbing gut pains, bloating, undigested food and mucus in stool, swollen lymph

• gaurav123 2

night discharge after someone sweared at me

I am 30 years old. I have anxiety problem where I tend to look anxious or afraid when facingpeople who are rude or are likely to swear.  When I am staying at my parents' house a domestic worker swears at me because of my anxious or fearful look on my face. I feel a certain sensation in my head due

• anyonym90757 1
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions