Skip to content

Other Conditions and General Health

New discussion Join group Also known as Amyloidosis, Familial Mediterranean Fever, General Health, Tiredness/General Fatigue

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • michelle89055 1

Nose bleeds

Hi I'm not sure if I should be posting this here but I thought I could get more information from here if any adults had this when they were children. My 6 year old daughter has been suffering with nose bleeds now for two years. I spoke to the doctor when they first started happening and he said its common...

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • reareyco 1

Overheating all the time?

I am getting way too hot all the time, and I can't take it anymore! I am 24 yrs old and a walking furnace. I have an absolute intolerance to heat because I get so overheated so easily. As I type this I'm in shorts, a tank top, and a light shrug, and I'm burning up. The rest of my coworkers are either...

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • sabrina50 1

Foot Surgery

I had surgery on my right foot in May 17, 2017. I am still very much in pain. My issue is that the right side of my foot is very hard and stiff. Sometimes the entire foot feels frozen. Can anybody tell me what can I do to get the blood flow bck or why does it freeze haed. Help please.

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • raja22897 2
  • gadsie 1

weird lump(s) under skin

Hey, I have multiple lumps on the left and right side of my groin. I've had them literally all my life (20 years), so I'm not too worried about them. However I'm quite curious what they may be. You can't grab them and they are not attached to the skin so I don't think it's lipoma. However they are...

• cawniekat 1

Possible blood clot issue

I self harm (getting better), and my cuts have normal runny blood but almost all of them also have clots I guess it is? I can literally pick up little sticky clumps of blood and it sit on my finger in a little ball. Is that normal?

5 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • crystal4138 1
  • nhdhkrsk101 1

Constantly tired and general unwell feeling, what should I do?

I'm 18 and I constantly feel exhausted. At the moment, it is worse than usual because I am unable to get to sleep before 3, and then I'll wake up naturally around half 7 (if I'm not working or at uni then I will try and sleep in, but I wake up hourly after this). However even when I'm getting a solid...

• Nymeria 1

Home remedy to reduce painful and swollen clitoris :(

Hi everyone, desperately needing help here. A few days ago my clitoris started to feel a little tender, like it was slightly bruised almost but nothing too painful. Then the day after, it became really swollen and red and now it's causing me real discomfort (I'm now awake at 5am because I'm unable...

• ruby 31693 2

idk if this makes sense but i hope it works out

hello guys my last three posts they're on and off and it's like i know im not sleepy/tired/weak but it just comes like idk its like someone put that inside my brain but im not feeling it ?? idk if this makes sense but like for example when "i feel sleepy" im not sleepy myself its something like something...

• chris49654 1

Undiagnosed weird feeling after focusing

Hello all, I am looking to potentially connect with others that have had a similar experience to my own. I have a hard time describing my symptoms, so please bear with me. My symptoms often include the following: apathy, lethargy, dizziness, loss of spatial recognition, loss of depth perception.....

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • summer44954 2

Hearing voices. Dissociative identity disorder?

I have seven children. Two of my boys experienced episodes of hearing voices when they were very small. 6 years old for son 1. Son 2 was around 7 or 8. Son number 1 started hearing voices when he was 6 years old. In his childhood, he was on different meds, in the psych unit a couple of times, etc. As...

• Josh2987 1

Severe Pain in Chest, Right Side of Stomach and Back

I want to think it's as simple as normal heartburn issues, but I want to make sure. This is why... Every now and again I would get severe (what I believe to be) heartburn. I would always easily solve the problem with Calcium Antacid tablets. For the past year I will have to guess, it seems to happen...

6 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • catrionak123 1

Throat Problem

Since 2012 I have had recurring throats issues. This year it has been a lot worse. I am 19 and have just been diagnosed with Athsma. My tonsils are constantly swollen and my entire neck is sore and stiff. I often cough up white chunks that have a horrible odour. The doctors have told me on several occasion...

• Emma2003 2

OCD

I suffer with severe OCD, which started off mild and controllable until I moved house and it has just been a living hell trying to 'deal' with it since then. I have a boyfriend who doesn't understand what I am going through and gives me a hard time over it. I also have a 1 year old who this is affecting...

• jo528 2

Diaphragmatic hernia

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia over 12 years ago, find out it was a DIAPHRAGMATIC HERNIA, about a month or so ago. Had surgery a month ago. Trying to get better. Has anyone had or known of an adult having this?

• nathan98562 1

Very very scared of red thing in my mouth, please take a look

I went to the doctor today, she said she has no idea what it is, im quite angry about this but if she doesnt know she doesnt know, she said to wait 10 days n see if it dissapears, maybe one of you guys have had a similar thing, what could it possibly be? Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to...

• mysteryperson 1
  • Elisa2017 1

Is this worms?

I can't attach pictures. But I have strings in my stool, looks like fish poop which is a string (bad comparison but bare with me) I have so many health issues from the stomach to mental. Doctors can't find what is wrong with me! I looked into worm signs I have like everything on the list.... Not sure...

• ruby 31693 2

someone please help me i cant take it anymore

I get this weird tiredness sometimes, its differeny from normal tiredness its like my body (including my brain) has no energy my brain is like asleep ?? I keep yawning and yawing or my mind just turns off i feel like off balanced like im just gonna zome out sometimes its like stars in my eyes ?? And...

• ruby 31693 2

hello please help me anyone

Well you see I get this weird weakness like I can't move or get up but I can I can't feel myself or my brain, it's like I have no energy, I don't know what to do about this I hate not feeling myself and feeling so weak and spacey, it's so not me.. it's not something medical because we did all the tests...

7 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • lu97031 2
  • Sp00ks 1

Numbness All Over

Hello there. I have been experience numbness all threwout my body. My neck, chest, legs, ankles, feet, arms, wrist, head, ect. I saw my doctor recently and she said I should see neruologist and having some blood work done. However I don't think I will be able to get in this week and I will be on a...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • husni31313 2

PSA reading too high

I have a friend in his seventies his PSA level is 22 ,he has removed his prostate gland his prostate gland sack is empty ,why the pas level reads that high?

• Thridarwow 1

Numbness on whole body and ability to smell or taste fades away

Hello.. For the past year i have been having this issue where my body gets numb like i can feel my body but like 20% of it. Normally id feel a pinch or something but when it gets numb i hardly feel it. Also when this happens my taste and smell abilities fade away and its hard for me to taste or smell...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • mhalou60316 1
  • ann55375 5

Treatment resistant depression

have tried several a/d meds over last months, every time try to increase dosages feel terrible so dr changes to another. Ended up on low dose mirtazapine doing nothing. Feeling worse so wants to add a low dose of quetiapine or risperadone. I am not sure i want to take these as they are heavy duty meds...

32 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • SnuggleBear 1

grieving my cousins death

My cousin got it by a car while riding his bicycle with his friend they wanted to do an adventure and go 100 miles and they were at 95 5 more miles and they would have did it then a kid hit him from behind and he flew he had swelling and bleeding in the brain and a lot of other stuff. When I found out...

• peter16657 2

My Menieres has morphed

Hi Im a long termer as far as MD goes,however recently the attacks have changed, the buld up has always been fast to the spinning and vomiting stage, but now Im getting no warning , just an attack so servere that it drops me wherever I am, its like an earthquake underneath me, but the thing is recovery...

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • j08417 1

Pain in my ribs when i move or when i touch them?

Basically it started a few days ago. When i move my hips and ribs kind of area, my ribs feel sore as if they are bruised. I'm not in excruciating pain with them but it is annoying and i don't take well to pain. Also when i touch them they hurt like i'm touching a big fresh bruise. I haven't fallen over...

• lizaakalisa 2

What now?

I have had hearing loss is both ears for over 20 years. More so in my right ear.. I've heard what sounds like cicadas for years and I guess um just used to it. 3 weeks ago I suddenly felt like I got hit by a bus! Aches and fever, headache, no sinus problem or earache. However, my right side of face went...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • toby65057 1

16.6 BMI

Hi. I'm 18, 6ft 2 and 9 stone 4 pounds. Giving me a BMI of 16.6. My weight is a huge problem for me. Mainly for my confidence but I find it gives me other problems like feeling constantly fatigued. I don't know if my weight is a direct effect of a health problem. I have serious problems with eating...

• annita64273 2

So much shoulder pain help

Following a fall am in so much shoulder pain xray shows rotator cup damage. Injection although gave relief did not last long. Unable to take nsaids, so on codiene and paracetamol. Sleeping such a problem dur to pain. Anyone else out there suffering like this, any suggestions very welcome. Also have painful...

• christina38695 1

Hemroid stapling recovery

I had hemroid stapling on June 8th, and since yesterday have bright red blood that come out my rectum and woke up this morning and when i used the bathroom just urintaing the toilet was full of bright red blood from my rectum, has anyone experienced all of fresh blooding flowing this surgery ?

• jijarine 1

Tension Headache for 4 weeks now, and other symptoms

For four weeks, I have been experiencing tension headaches, thunderclap headaches. I went to the ER after reading that they could possibly be a brain aneurism. I was at the gym lifting weights when I could feel it coming on, so I immediately stopped and went to the ER. The previous night I had experienced...

Back to top Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.