Skip to content
Ad

Other Conditions and General Health

Also known as Amyloidosis, Familial Mediterranean Fever, General Health, Tiredness/General Fatigue

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Cough, cold now lost voice

Hi guys. So a few days ago I had a terrible sore throat which turned into a cold. Now the cold has eased I woke up with no voice! I've had pharyngitis before but could it be that? If so is it common after a cough?

Posted
  • odd feeling in my neck and feeling tired

okay so starting 3 days ago at night, my neck started t feel odd and I could tell that it wasn't just muscle or tendant pain because it felt different. It wasn't painful but it didn't feel normal. two days after my arms stared to feel poorly circulated at times but that feeling has now passed....

Last reply
  • Lumps now clavicle/collarbone (lymph nodes?)

I have numerous soft little lumps directly on my collarbone. ( Touching the bone. ) They are small and very movable. What could they be other than lymph nodes? My doctors cannot confirm and I'm concerned about malignancy. I have many other symptoms but want to focus on this one specifically as I'm...

Posted
  • Sticky Mucus in throat is killing me slowly!!

Sorry, my english is not good, but I do my best! I have a range of destructive symptoms that have ruined my life! I´ve done numbers of tests, but no physicians have been able to find the cause! So I kindly ask if anyone have any familiarity with the complaints I have! For the last 20 months I have...

Last reply
  • Healthcare Regulatory Compliance

If a healthcare organization has to be compliant with regulatory requirements, it has to put the right policies, procedures and processes that help it to carry out important functions such as outlining the expected conduct, training its staff, and ensuring that these are monitored on a regular basis....

Posted
  • Idiopathic positional facial edema / head swelling

Since december 2016, after a severe sinusitis in november 2016, i have suffered from idiopathic (no reason to be found) positional facial edema. It is not a diagnosis. It's simply what it is. With the onset of the swelling, i had approx. 2 month of post viral symptoms, ranging from low grade fevers,...

Posted
  • Too much in a short space of time?

I has my ears pierced (for a third time) about 5 weeks ago. They are still weeping and occasionally bleed but don't seem to be getting any better. I also had my first tattoo done 3 weeks ago, which seems to be healing ok. It was only a small simple tattoo. Then I ended up with toothache and was put...

Last reply
  • I'm at a loss, unknown sexual disorder and psychosis

I'll try to make this brief  I have never been able to ejaculate awake or asleep. It doesn't bother me too much, but sometimes it causes extreme pain at night. I've had ultrasounds, TC scan, nerve testing, hormone testing, and urine post masturbation (even though I've never been...

Posted
  • Need answers

Hi, well here goes... im a 21 year old female. I might aswell tell the full story to get to the point, apologies i know its a long one.... About 2 months ago i started getting severe abdominal pain on my upper right side which landed me in hospital a few times... i saw many doctors/surgeons and had many...

Last reply
  • Multitude of symptoms, I am desperate

Hello everyone.Yep, another post where someone lists out a million symptoms... but I am desperate for help. I'm male, 40, and I've been suffering with this for 2 or 3 months now. Let me start at the "bottom" and work my way upwards... - Diarrhea several times per day. Severe (and terrible...

Last reply
  • Lips getting dry, and always feeling dehydrated

Hi, Hopefully this is an appropriate forum to post In the last few months (prior to the winter stating), I have been really suffereing with feeling dehydrated and cracked lips (see photo). I've never suffered from this before, and I'm trying to work out what could be causing it. I've...

Last reply
  • Getting a referral..

I never went to my doctor that I got assigned to in June.. so I'm just confused.. I need to go to a "group home" because my depression is getting way out of wack and s**t.. and I looked up this amazing place in PA. I have insurance in Maryland, I got kicked out two nights ago so I'm...

Last reply
  • sore on inner labia getting bigger? *photo*

it doesn't hurt unless I pee, then it stings when urine hits it.  doesn't hurt to touch.  It appeared out of nowhere 3 days ago and has gotten bigger. left is when it first appeared, right is today.

Last reply
  • flu like symptoms, but without temperature

For the past week, have had similar flu symptoms, but without the temperature.  Body and limbs ache, fatigue and generally off colour.   Assume it is one of many viruses doing the rounds at the moment.  Anybody else had a similar thing ?

Last reply
  • Numerous lumps

Some time ago a lump appeared on my back , its sort and occasionally it can be sore to the touch. More recently ive found more and more of these same lumps, Ive got about 5 on my arm and im now starting to wonder if I need to be concerned.They are larger than a pea which is generally what they say about...

Last reply
  • this is weird but do goths make better lovers?

I am doing a study to find out if goth make better lovers and from the point of view of people who were/are goth and people who are in or were in a relationship with a goth. I am a goth myself but have never had a relationship. Many thanks.

Posted
  • Sore on inner labia? *photo*

Any idea what this looks like? It doesnt hurt to touch but is sore in general. Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site, see below for more info. https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post...

Posted
  • Do I have herpes??

I have been diagnosed with chlamydia before but never checked for hiv or herpes. I'm hoping I don't have herpes or hiv😕. someone please help. I have itching in the vaginal and anal area and I might be going to the doctor this week. I don't know how to upload a picture as yet.

Posted
  • unsure???

I have some problems with my health that I am unsure if they are serious or not. My known health issues are Scoliosis, sciatica, prolapsed disc, history of ovarian cysts and migraines & I am overweight. However recently I am also feeling tired, hot all the time, I have trouble getting full and restful...

Last reply
  • PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi, I have been noticing some slight pain just under the belly button recently. Thought it was cramps, so I took a Pamprin. Yesterday, I noticed my tampons weren't inserting as far as usual. Just now, I experienced the same difficulty and decided to check it out. The inside of my vagina is very tight,...

Posted
  • Crackles in all bones ,tear of cartilage,weak bones ,

Does someone have an idea why can i feel crackles in ALL my bones constantly in right part of body more than left,I mean, can produce crunches in any bone i want , it dosent hurts only sounds loud when i move my arm ,foot , also feel all my bones very weak , My both Kneecaps are deslocated, last...

Posted
  • eggs in stool? (warning graphic) parasites?

hello, I was wondering if anybody could identify if these are some kind of eggs in my stool? They are kid of white & circular, some looked a little silicone like. Last night I noticed maybe around 50 of these in my stool. I have felt ill with a huge range of symptoms including fatigue, muscle...

Last reply
  • Having spells, what's happening?

I had just finished moving all my stuff over next to dzenita to work on some quizzes at work,  And I started to feel kind of shaky. And lightheaded. So then she asked me if I was ok and I told her yes and she asked what was wrong but I couldn't make the words come out. Like I could hear in my...

Last reply
  • I have no idea what's wrong with me. Seeking advice

I am a 28 year old female. My thoughts are very disorganized all of the time and I am very forgetful. I procrastinate badly and am late 99% of the time regardless of where I need to be. I walk into rooms and stand there for two minutes having no clue what it is I went in for. I lose everything and can't...

Last reply
  • going to see a obgyn tomorrow

Going to see a obgyn tomorrow as the results of my ultrasound showed a thickening of the uterine lining. I'm post menopausal & I'm very concerned as I've always had normal Pap smears.

Posted
  • Why do I feel so unwell all the time?

I suffer from depression and anxiety, and while I know that these are major factors in affecting general health and wellbeing I am beginning to feel so fed up with feeling unwell all of the time. I'm so drained and exhausted all the time, I have constant pallor, dark circles under my eyes, terrible...

Last reply
  • infection on breast, need help

this is probably going to sound weird but as far as I remember I had this spot on my boob that was a piercing, don't know how it got there but I could put a ear ring or something in it, I looked at my boob 2 days ago and I noticed it wasn't there but I saw a place that looked like it so I tried...

Posted
  • What should I do ? ;-;

I'm 15 years old and I can't sleep at night but can when it's morning...Is it Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome ?!Please somebody help me, I have school and stuff but although I don't feel tired I still think it's something to worry about T_T

Posted
  • weirdest thing ever!

Hi! I will try to explain my situation as good as I can. Month ago i suddenly started to feel motion sick and weak out of nowhere, as i went to get a drink i fainted and collapsed on the ground, when i woke up i felt as i was shacking, but my gf said i didnt. after that i almost passed out again, but...

Last reply
  • Back pain

In July this year I was implanted with a permanent nerve stimulator. Since, I have a metallic taste in my mouth nothing taste as it did before, I have thrown food out because of this.  Others In household say the food is OK. Has anyone else have simular complaints?

Posted
  • just another day

Well...This week I have stayed indoors. I have done my usual housework. Slept twice each day. Today I have more energy but I just don't feel like going out . If I go out for a walk or to the shops in can guarantee that I will regret it. I will be aching for 2 days after. I have done a bit of crochet...

Posted
  • Reacurring rash

For the last couple of months my body has been getting the same rash. It is a red bumpy itchy rash that sometimes covers my face back chest and legs. Lately it has just been a small patch on my chest. I recently found out i was allergic to peppers but not sure if thats the cause.

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.