Skip to content

Other Conditions and General Health

Also known as Amyloidosis, Familial Mediterranean Fever, General Health, Serotonin Syndrome, Tiredness/General Fatigue

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next

Hi. This is Neneth. I'm a new member of this forum. Looking forward to learn new things from you. thanks.

Last reply
  • Waking up feeling weird.

Often throughout my life I wake up with a very strange feeling around my stomach and up my spine, it feels nice and that I want to cry both at the same time.  The feeling stays with me for a couple of hours and then fades away while I’m at work.  When I wake up like this I always  think...

Last reply
  • Tired a lot? A general question

Let’s start from the beginning, I’ve always had health anxieties, I’d worry about random lumps I’d found on my body etc etc. Two years I started getting into marijuana, it was pretty good honestly until around 6-8 months ago where it triggered the worst anexity of my life. I couldn’t really leave my...

Last reply
  • O2 questuon

I have a o2 hr finger reader. A few times a day I check my stats due to a prior pe and being a BB. I noticed my o2 fluctuate between 94 and 100. Is that to low or to much fluctuation?

Last reply
  • Feeling tired all the time

Hi, For a long time every morning I struggle to get out of bed. Then 15 min after waking up it is better. When at work after 2 coffees it is fine. It doesn't matter even if I sleep 12 hours I always feel like this in the morning. Also after work I just want to go home and rest and not like before...

Posted
  • Pimple in nostril or something else?

About 2 weeks ago I developed what I thought to be a pimple in the upper edge of nostril cartilage. Thought it was healing but this morning after blowing and wiping nose i I've found it to be very tender again. When will this heal up completely? Oh I aso have a nervous habit of rubbing my nose....

Last reply
  • Coccydy

Hi I have been in pain since January and unable to sit down properly for four months, I have been diagnosed with Coccydynia, two weeks ago I had tail bone manipulation and steroid injections under sedation. I am still in a lot of pain and still unable to sit even on the specialy designed cushions. has...

Posted
  • Any advice for relieving severe fatigue / brainfog?

21, Male My fatigue is mostly mental (Brainfog), in the sense that I'm still capable of performing physical activity, but feel as though I'm on the brink of passing out at its worst. It has got to the point where it's started to affect my work and I've had co-workers recently tell me...

Last reply
  • Lost appetite for a week and nausea

Hi, I'm a 22 year old female otherwise healthy. For the past week I've completely lost my appetite. I don't want to eat and struggle to finish a plate of food. I've been eating very little for the past week and have also been having nausea for most of the day which seems to be worse after...

Last reply
  • Progressive symptoms for 8 months.

Male, 21, UK Around April of 2017, I decided to start living a little healthier. I'd go on 40 KM walks, changed my diet and over-all tried to improve my well being, around this time I started feeling a little "off". It first started with brain-fog after waking one morning, almost...

Last reply
  • Had a thumb splint and my thumb has been numb for 3 days

So last Wednesday I was involved in a car crash and roll over. I was taken to hospital in a neck brace and had an MRI which found nothing and I was clear to go. But the next day my whole hand was sore so I went to the doctor who made me get an X ray on my hand. After that he said there was nothing but...

Last reply
  • Fatigue, hunger and leanness but not diabetes

I have debilitating symptoms for 13 years already and doctors can't explain them. The main problem is constant fatigue, which does not go away even after a nine-hour night's sleep. Also I'm always hungry. Even after a hearty meal, I feel a heaviness in my stomach, but still...

Last reply
  • Dizziness, Braing fog, and lightheaded.. HELP!

For the past years I’ve been experiencing a lot of strange symptoms. I feel a lot pressure in my head, like it feels really tight and heavy. Whenever I start feeling like this, I start getting really lightheaded (more than dizzy). I also feel my heart raising a lot.. I can’t even go to stores anymore...

Last reply
  • Sticky Mucus in throat is killing me slowly!!

Sorry, my english is not good, but I do my best! I have a range of destructive symptoms that have ruined my life! I´ve done numbers of tests, but no physicians have been able to find the cause! So I kindly ask if anyone have any familiarity with the complaints I have! For the last 20 months I have...

Last reply
  • Pea sized hole in lower back

I’ve had a pea sized hole in my back for about a week now, there is a wet scab and sometime it has fluid if I touch it, not too worried just want to know if I need to go see a doctor

Last reply
  • Persistent Symptoms: Anxiety or Something Else?

For a while now I've been dealing with some non-specific symptoms that come and go and alternate. These symptoms are not crippling, but their persistence has created quite a bit of anxiety for me. These are: mild but constant headaches, shortness of breath (I ran a mile in less than 6 minutes recently,...

Last reply
  • Scared of blood lots been sitting down all day

I've been sitting in a chair all day well not all day but most and I got up every hour or so just for like 1 min or 2 but my legs have been hurting about 3 months and they haven't hurt all day and now they're hurting and my chest has a slight pain but I'm 200 lbs and only 14 what do I...

Last reply
  • mystery condition need inputs

I have been struggling with this for a very long time. I am new here and not sure if this is the right group for it so if there's a better one please let me know. What seems to be happening with my body, is that every time when a storm about to move into the area, my body feels it is being repressed...

Last reply
  • Feeling of something stuck in my throat, what could this be?

Every time after i eat something, even just some chips, i have a feeling of something stuck in my throat. It is very uncomfortable and it doesn't go away by drinking water etc. After eating a meal, i get the feeling of fullness in my throat, when i tense myself as if i'm going to burp, regurgitated...

Last reply
  • Is this amount of swelling normal after surgery?

I had hemrroidectomy surgery 5 days ago. The first day was alright obviously due to all the meds. However since waking up the following day, I have severe swelling all around my anus and I fear it is hemorrhoids that we’re not properly taken care of during surgery. The swelling looks and feels a lot...

Last reply
  • I’ve been sick for 3 months... PLEASE HELP.

I have no where else to turn, please someone take the time to read this and help me, it would be much appreciated.  I am a 19 year old female, 5’5 and 128 pounds. I exercise daily (except since I’ve been sick) I eat relatively healthy with the occasional fast food. It all started one day in nursing...

Last reply
  • Numb leg?!?!

Im a 33 yo female and i woke up with half my right calf numb, its been five hours still numb i took advil still numb. Sometimes when i lay on my back my left thigh goes numb but goes away when i move

Last reply
  • Knee pain

Iv got a achy pain in my knee it hurts when i press around it and under my knee in the crease were your knee bends when i bend it my knee gets a stabing pain in it and throbs its soo painful does anyone know what it could be or have any ideas thx xxx

Posted
  • I’ve been puking up almost everything I eat

Since Tuesday April 3rd I haven’t been able to hold down anything I eat (it’s now April 6th) so about 4 days. Sometimes I could make it through the whole meal without puking until a few minutes after but then other times I can’t even make it through half of the meal without having to go puke. It’s usually...

Last reply
  • Joint pain at only 20

Hello, I'm a 20 year old female of healthy weight. For the past 3 weeks or so I've been having burning pain on both outer ankles when I walk. They both started hurting at the same time. It stops hurting when I stop walking. Sometimes it spreads discomfort to my calves, where it feels like they're...

Last reply
  • Why do I feel so unwell all the time?

I suffer from depression and anxiety, and while I know that these are major factors in affecting general health and wellbeing I am beginning to feel so fed up with feeling unwell all of the time. I'm so drained and exhausted all the time, I have constant pallor, dark circles under my eyes, terrible...

Last reply
  • Broken Tib Fib

I'm 1 week after my surgery from a broken tib/fib. Is it ok to start moving my toes ???? How long will the swelling stay around?

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.