Skip to content

Other Conditions and General Health

Also known as Amyloidosis, Angio-oedema, Familial Mediterranean Fever, General Health, Lipoedema, Lymphoedema, Oedema, Serotonin Syndrome, Swollen Ankles/Legs, Tiredness/General Fatigue

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Diagnosed with serotonin syndrome 2 weeks ago..please help?

Mothers day weekend(over 5 weeks ago) I took my second dose of 20mg lexapro i was prrescribed right off the bat and ended up with adverse reactions. Tachycardia, burning, sweating, confusion, shaking, weakness. I ended up in the ER. First 3 days, I could hardly even get up. Symptoms got better within...

Posted
  • Chest heaviness, bloated, ear pressure

Hi i just want to ask if someone experiencing like chest heaviness without pain and it is like you are full and your food is upto your throat. Heavy breathing and as i said, no pain and it puts pressure in my ears. And dizziness with almost dark vision sometimes. What it could be? Any one?

Last reply
  • Abdominal pain for a few months?

Hi I am a 19 year old male and in the past few months I had some health issues... It all started a few days after the New year with itching all over the body and pain under my right rib. I was sure something is wrong with my liver (I just panicked, because i had a few drinks to much in the past weeks...

Last reply
  • Recent health issues

Hello, I've posted a few times and I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive. My issues started in October. After ballroom dancing, my left bicep was in pain. Then from that day on, I  woke up with numbness, tingling in my left pinky finger. I went to see Neurologist and I was diagnosed with...

Last reply
  • Worried about Blood test Results

Worried about Blood test Results I have been worried since I was asked to redo Blood test, I phoned up when I got letter and asked why they told me that it was all normal but my  ESR was abnormal. and doctor wants to discuss it with me over phone next Friday the only test on this new blood sample...

Last reply
  • Pins and needles

Hi guys been having pins and needles in my face during the evening, also blocked nose and sore throat. Tonight my ear feels like it needs to pop. Keep getting dizzy as well when I stand up. 

Last reply
  • pulled muscle

i have had an operation on my foot, i'm in a non weight bearing cast. When using my crutches i felt like i have pulled a muscle along side of my breast. Does anyone know any treatment that i can use. I have been using ice pack, but i am not allowed to take ibuprofen, and obviously need crutches to...

Last reply
  • Blocked nose

Hi guys - I’ve had a blocked nose since 23rd April and it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve tried anti histamines incase it was an allergy, nose sprays, sinus rinse, steaming over a bowl of hot water with some oil in. Anyone have an idea of what could be causing this and also what else I can do because...

Last reply
  • Not sure if whats wrong

Went to the doctor for chest tightness and pain. Doctor perscribed me acid reflux meds that took the tightness away. Still had pain that went around and into the back. So I went to the ER. EKG and chest xray turned out good according to the ER. Been feeling either lightheaded or fatigue not sure which...

Last reply
  • Do you know what is this I have? Is this herpes?

I am 24yrs . I am havin’ this bumps or blisters after I shaved my pubic hair March 2018. Then I notice these blisters on my labia. and then after my doctor give me foskine ointment the itchiness somehow fades away but as day paased by after i used up all the ointment my vagina as in everything on my...

Last reply
  • Teenage child hurting her self for attention

Been tring to get help for this child for almost 4 years ...this child sit around and hurts it's self to blame on others after taking her to several appts they said the child just tring to manutlaip the system they said it was behavior this child make sexually advance at the teachers so the child...

Last reply
  • Stinging pain in the neck...pls help!!!

I've been experiencing a stinging pain inside the left side of my neck, sometimes it's at the right. It's so bad I have to cough to ease the pain. What do u think is the problem and what should I do to cure it, please help!!!🙏🙏😭😭

Last reply
  • Hard bony bump on top of my skull without any pain. Help !

It feels like a bone bumped up under your skull when you press it, and it doesnt cause any pain. A hard bony bump around a coin size. Anyone know what is it? I am so worried. Because all the symptoms on the net is mostly - soft lump, or felt pain when you press it, or skin problem. But mine feels like...

Last reply
  • Severe Edema in both feet, ankles and calfs

Several days ago, I developed Edema (or Oedema) overnight in both my feet, ankles and calfs up to my knees. This is my third bout of edema. The first was last year but only in my right foot and the second time was a couple of months ago, again in both feet and ankles but was very mild. Two days later,...

Last reply
  • Scalp sores

I have 3 sores on my scalp 2 of them have pus in them, the doctor didn’t know what it is and keep giving me cream that didn’t work I have had it for 8 months now but the last 2 days have become more sore 

Last reply
  • Stretch Marks

I am a 14 year old girl.I have some stretch marks on my body,though I am not to bothered with it,except for the ones on my thighs,they are often very painful,especially during my period,which makes it hard for me to walk about.And they seem to swell up a bit aswell.Please help me.

Last reply
  • Vegan diet: heart palpitations, anxiety, insomnia and more

Hello! I am a male, 22 years old and have been eating vegan for nearly 3 months. When I went vegan i immediatly started to feel a lot better, happier, healthier and so on, but for these last two weeks or so I have been getting some very worrying symptoms and I wonder if they could be related to my diet....

Last reply
  • Dizziness, poor motor skills, room spinning around. what is it?

It all started with fatigue, then sore throat and led to the room spinning around when i turned my head in my bed. Or when standing up form the bed, then the room was spinning for 30 seconds. I have slightly dark circles under my eyes and i feel heaviness on my dark circles from time to time. I also...

Last reply
  • Heartbeat/palpitations in left back

Hello, I have been experiencing a pounding feeling in the left side of my back. The palpitations are in the same rhythm as my heartbeat and it is feelable in the whole left side of my back (towards the side rather than the spine). I'm also having pain over the left side of my back. Mostly in the...

Last reply
  • Calves feel like 'balloons' after sitting?

I really, really hope this is just my health anxiety playing tricks on me and it's nothing serious. Can't help but feel helpless when my brain is saying well your lymphatic system is shutting down for good now, you definitely have the nasty C   I wouldn't be terrified if this was...

Last reply
  • Foot pain after being non weight bearing for 6 week???

Hey guys, I just had surgery to remove my bone fusion in my ankle that has bothered me for about 5 years now. It has been 6 weeks and finally the doctor is letting me put weight on it and resume to my normal activities. I was wondering if it is normal to have pain in my foot when I put full weight on...

Last reply
  • Swollen legs and ankles 😢

The past couple of days I’ve been getting swollen legs and ankles,went the doctors last week due to chest pains,and not knowing what’s wrong,really don’t want to go back doctors again 😢 does anyone know what it could be 

Last reply
  • Pins and needles in hands.

Hi all my first post here I am quite an impatient person when it comes to finding things out so hopefully some of you could help me out. I noticed I had pins and needles in my hands and fingers it felt like it was in random parts of my body to, to begin with. I went to see the local GP and was prescribed...

Last reply
  • Ive been battling this for years.

Hello. My name is Matthew. I have not felt myself in years. Im always tired no matter how much sleep I get. Sometimes I get lowerback pain, knee pain, headaches, etc.  occasionaly I get light headed, dizzy, nausea, and I get in like a day-dreaming moment where I feel brain dead. I use to be a drug...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.