Head and body sensations trickling under skin

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there....I'm 42 and have been struggling with constant trickling sensations under my skin from my head all the way down to my feet.

It all started around 9 months ago with a throbbing in my spine and a bad stomach,I went to the Dr's and had tests etc and was told I had anxiety.....for months after that I had multiple sensation of cold legs and back and stomach,I also had a constant pressure either side of the bridge of my nose, constant dizziness and pressure around my head....About 6 months ago the pressure and dizziness dissappeard and replaced by the sensation under my skin in my head and face of a trickling, it has progressively got worse and now it travels all down my body eventually reaching my feet.....I have felt changes in my body such as a fluid sensation in my stomach that moves around and makes noises and in my buttocks also.

i have had a ct scans of my head abdomen and pelvis and a chest xray plus a mri of my small intestine...multiple blood test with everything coming back normal.

i have spoke to multiple Dr's etc with everyone of them telling me it is impossible what I am describing.

this has had a massive impact on every aspect of my life with me thinking I am dyeing of cancer.

im currently having counselling and seeing a phycolgist.

but unfortunately the sensations are so real I am having trouble believing that it is anxiety.

i just want my life back.....

If anyone can shed light on what I am experiencing I would be very greatfull

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think you have a multitude of small problems there which you are assuming is one big problem. Has anyone mentioned restless leg syndrome?

You may have anxiety as well. Are you employed or not? a regular job ?

Does this happen in the evenings or all day? or...?

Do you sit around a lot...a bit of a couch potato? Overweight?

If you are overweight do try to lose some and exercise a bit as well.....even if its only a power walk for 10 minutes each day. You may find all this will help.

You can get medication for restless leg syndrome and this could help you overcome the sensation. Its not imagined.

Im sure its not cancer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.