eggs in stool? (warning graphic) parasites?

Posted , 86 users are following.

hello, I was wondering if anybody could identify if these are some kind of eggs in my stool?

They are kid of white & circular, some looked a little silicone like.

Last night I noticed maybe around 50 of these in my stool.

I have felt ill with a huge range of symptoms including fatigue, muscle twitching, uppset stomach & many more for 1 year following several months living in China, I am from the UK.

1 like, 117 replies

117 Replies

Next
  • Posted

here is a cleaned up version & with backlight.. kind of looks like chilli peppers with the backlight but these are round. One of them is breaking up.

• Posted

Definitely some kind of worms or parasite 😳

• Posted

Hi I just came across your post and I found the exact same "eggs" in my son's stool. Please share if you found out what they are? I am having a hard time finding any other image that is a match. Please help!

• Posted

Hey did you ever figure this out in going thru the exact same thing my stomach hurts so bad and looks just like these.
    • Posted

just in case your still dealing with issues these are pictures of either strongyloides or hook worm. I finally figured out (with no help from doctors) I have the first of these and its been 2 years of crippling hell

• Edited

Yes, please help.   In the stool are white dots, and also black.   But it's what's happening in my skin that caused me to check the commode.   These same shapes are living under my fingernails and cuticles.   When I get one out, I immediately put it on a paper plate or it will dive back into the skin again.   The parasite has infested me, the cats, and the entire house (wood, fabric, etc.)  We are also losing weight.   Thank you for any thoughts.  

• Posted

Hi, how do you feel yoursrlf now? what kind of parasite do you have? I have the same symptoms, I think it's shistozoma. Please tell me know

• Posted

hello yes, i have all the indications you mentioned except for the fibers and lesions. Please provide any information that may help resolve this issue. Thank you.

• Edited

ive been stung for a couple years now and have even got to thenpoint if throwing everything away but still getting stung continuously . lately i have noticed the yellow balls in my poo and my friend told me they were tapeworm eggs and she told me to switch to a keto only diet n stop eating sugar. ive been miserbale for so long i dont even know how to be happy anymore , im about to start gypsy living. Now i noticed this morning that mine has the black dots in it too. She said that she knows for a fact its tapeworm eggs as she had them tok and cleared herself.

• Edited

not even sure you still respond to these but it's worth a shot! These are the exact symptoms and Nightmare my daughter and I have been going through! i cant get a doctor to even listen to me. the two emergency rooms wouldn't even come close enough to me to look at the black specks, worm like objects in my eye and few other symptoms I am exibting ! ( i can feel them, see them, smell and taste them.) they just told me that I need to see a dermatologist and that I have to really consider the fact that this is a common mental disoder. ( maybe true, absolutely not in my case) others have seen it happening and I have videos and photos! my primary care is somewhat skeptical now and after a very limited order of blood work came back he called and says ok so you're not crazy you did test positive for Lyme disease, and that's probably why you're feeling those other Sensations SMH. so I'm being treated for the Lyme right now. symptoms are at Bay for now still visible though. I'm just afraid once this dose of Doxycycline is over I will have a flare up again and be right back to where we started. sorry so long of a post but desperate and broken! Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely,

1 very defeated momma!

• Posted

i believe im suffering from that and would be interested in seeing pics

• Edited

All the same here. i’ve been dealing with it for about seven years. Been to dermatologists, urgent cares, family doctors and eye drs who either don’t see anything, think im on drugs or say I just need to quit picking. I’ve always been a skin picker... since I was a kid but now I’m not picking just a pick. Have bad anxiety or panic esp during what i call "my episode" which is every month (currently in my episode) and my dog also has symptoms during the exact same time. I get so zoned and can spend hours in the bathroom and it feels like it’s only been 10 minutes --picking, looking and medicating. In the beginning i would save, take pics or videos of all the crazy st that came off or out of me. No longer because nobody believes me and at the point of suffering in silence. I had my dad driving me around to find an open ER or urgent care at 2 am during the start of the pandemic because of the st that was going on in my eyes. Of course they didnt see anything and prescribed eye drops bc they said I caused a viral or bacterial infection from all the digging. That was a breaking point for my parents- they seriously thought i was losing my mind. The sad thing is is I told them wish i was.

Sorry as I wasn’t gonna go into that detail...but what brought me here was the corn like thing ive had in my stool the past couple of months during my episode. Opened one up and omg it contained some of the same stuff and goo that comes out of my skin.

I could honestly write a novel of what this is doing to me but again unfortunately we have to suffer in silence.

• Posted

Morgellan's disease is a made-up disease. The name "Morgellan's" was created by the very foundation that advocates for the condition. It is parasitism.

• Posted

hello. are you still having this?? I've had it for about 2 years now and the doctor will not help me either. please respond.

• Edited

hello my name is Brandi..i have this and so do my small children my baby is declining in her development 2&7 my 7 y is covvered in scares head to toe and all of us are losing are vision..i can't get help from doctores..please please can you help me... tell me what you know???

• Edited

Hi Brandi I hope you and your children are managing as best as possible.

Its hard finding someone to treat this for some reason.

Maybe either pork or beef tapeworm?

That is what I have and am being treated with Albendazole for three months and Praziquental. My regime is extensive because the lack of diagnosis lead to the development of cysts, and yes, rapid declining vision.

I also take Mimosa Pudica 2 tablets twice a day, Super Aloe 450 1-2 tablets at night and Magnesium Citrate 1-2 tablets with the aloe.

The natural supplements help flush out GI tract without the cramping that other things, like exlax, can cause. It also helps heal the intestinal lining.

Cut out sugar and try to eat a Keto diet...not easy but you get use to it and its filling so we don’t require as much food.

Ask you doctor for a referral to Infectious Disease if he/she isn't taking you serious.

• Edited

bumbleb33 said, that she/he had been in China for several months. I think, it could be schistosoma, probably schistosoma japonicum or other kind of fluke.

Garlic, chilli, cayenne pepper, horseradish, ginger or some other spicy food can help as the first aid.

Try some subliminals on YouTube, Lucy Herzig or Hypnodaddy are good subliminal makers.

I wish you good luck in this difficult time.

• Posted

Are you doing better? You'll have to ask your PCP for a blood smear since stool tests are not reliable or try to get your hands on Praziquantel, which treats most helminth infections including flukes. I understand the frustration with doctors, it's unbelievable.

• Posted

do you remember the dosage on albendasole and praziquantel and was it prescribed by a doctor or did you self treat? I've been going through it for a long time. I feel hopeless and doctors haven't been helpful

• Posted

it could be liver flukes. If you can see eggs, it's most likely a Fasciola species. Try using myrrh oil for a week and see if that gets rid of the infection.

• Posted

It's flukes, most likely liver flukes. Schistosomiasis is microscopic so you can count out blood flukes. Try dosing with myrrh essential oil or use Triclabendazole.

• Posted

the pictures are either hook worm or strongyloides. they look very similar at this stage and wood need microscopy to get further information. I just figured out this is my problem of the last 2 years(strongyloides)

• Posted

the pictures are either hook worm or strongyloides. if you can't get a doctor to give you ivermectin you may be able to just buy it online now that a couple states have changed it to an over the counter drug. also the bendizoles work and fenbendazole can be bought online(its for dogs, just buy the 99 or 100% stuff with no fillers) and check NIH or JAMA for the dosing. its weight specific I just can't remember the ratio. now if your not certain what you have you need to figure it out first because these drugs won't work on everything. tape worms need praziquantel, pin worm med can be bought over the counter. good luck. I really hope your daughter is ok

• Posted

likely strongyloides. and you need to get your kids ivermectin now. the bendazoles line of meds will work buy not as effective as ivermectin. but fenbendazole can be purchased online without a license

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.