eggs in stool? (warning graphic) parasites?

Edited , 38 users are following.

hello, I was wondering if anybody could identify if these are some kind of eggs in my stool?

They are kid of white & circular, some looked a little silicone like.

Last night I noticed maybe around 50 of these in my stool.

I have felt ill with a huge range of symptoms including fatigue, muscle twitching, uppset stomach & many more for 1 year following several months living in China, I am from the UK.

0 likes, 76 replies

Report / Delete

76 Replies

Next
  • Posted

here is a cleaned up version & with backlight.. kind of looks like chilli peppers with the backlight but these are round. One of them is breaking up.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Definitely some kind of worms or parasite 😳

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi I just came across your post and I found the exact same "eggs" in my son's stool. Please share if you found out what they are? I am having a hard time finding any other image that is a match. Please help!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

Yes, please help.   In the stool are white dots, and also black.   But it's what's happening in my skin that caused me to check the commode.   These same shapes are living under my fingernails and cuticles.   When I get one out, I immediately put it on a paper plate or it will dive back into the skin again.   The parasite has infested me, the cats, and the entire house (wood, fabric, etc.)  We are also losing weight.   Thank you for any thoughts.  

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

it may be Morgellons disease which they say is all in your head which is bologna!

have you seen any white tubular fiber type of dust bunnies ? Cuz they seem to appear everywhere ? And do you have little worm-like things in your eyes ? Do you have black specks on your skin ? this is a very serious condition please respond to very curious and I do know somebody with this disease and I will show you several pictures if you would like I hope you're okay it's been two years since you posted this, but I really hope you're okay

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I've been killing these with Borax, but will have to have a house extermination.    For me, I've found what I think is the answer.   As I was putting Borax on the (unfinished wood,) I thought:   "wood louse."   My Naturopath is on vacation, and we'll discuss it when she gets back.   The shapes are the same.   And of the thous

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, I have the same in my feces, I think it's shistozoma. Did you notice the swallowed stomack as well with skin rash itching? Please let me know

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

Hey I have same symptoms , I believe it’s tapeworm . I have been doing research for 4 years the pics match with tapeworm 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

** I'm interested to hear what your story is. I have a friend that is in very bad shape with Sparganosis which is not an intestinal tapeworm.

it's a cerebral and spinal column ocular and anywhere else it wants to go, tapeworm**

she's been sick for 2 years or more and she takes praziquantel to help her rid of the tapeworms but actually we're not real sure how many and how big . We just know that they are in very critical places . We also noticed while filming her eyes that her eyes stay dilated even in the bright light. And while filming these worm we noticed after a few moments oh, that they take off like you're disappearing out of the eye ! But not before creating a very strange muddy affect in the color of the eye. since your eyes are brown, after the warm took off it made her brown color in her eye look like chocolate pudding! I just want to destroy everything about those little worms because they're making her so sick!

She acquired this illness after being rescued by canoe from flood waters. She had fallen during Hurricane Harvey several years ago, in Texas

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up