eggs in stool? (warning graphic) parasites?

Posted , 86 users are following.

hello, I was wondering if anybody could identify if these are some kind of eggs in my stool?

They are kid of white & circular, some looked a little silicone like.

Last night I noticed maybe around 50 of these in my stool.

I have felt ill with a huge range of symptoms including fatigue, muscle twitching, uppset stomach & many more for 1 year following several months living in China, I am from the UK.

1 like, 117 replies

117 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I've been killing these with Borax, but will have to have a house extermination.    For me, I've found what I think is the answer.   As I was putting Borax on the (unfinished wood,) I thought:   "wood louse."   My Naturopath is on vacation, and we'll discuss it when she gets back.   The shapes are the same.   And of the thous

• Posted

Hi, I have the same in my feces, I think it's shistozoma. Did you notice the swallowed stomack as well with skin rash itching? Please let me know

• Edited

Hey I have same symptoms , I believe it’s tapeworm . I have been doing research for 4 years the pics match with tapeworm 
    • Posted

I have the same and I suppose it looks like schistosoma

Which medicaments did you try again it?

• Posted

Does anyone know what this is I have the exact same thing my stomach is a mess so scared.
    • Posted

** I'm interested to hear what your story is. I have a friend that is in very bad shape with Sparganosis which is not an intestinal tapeworm.

it's a cerebral and spinal column ocular and anywhere else it wants to go, tapeworm**

she's been sick for 2 years or more and she takes praziquantel to help her rid of the tapeworms but actually we're not real sure how many and how big . We just know that they are in very critical places . We also noticed while filming her eyes that her eyes stay dilated even in the bright light. And while filming these worm we noticed after a few moments oh, that they take off like you're disappearing out of the eye ! But not before creating a very strange muddy affect in the color of the eye. since your eyes are brown, after the warm took off it made her brown color in her eye look like chocolate pudding! I just want to destroy everything about those little worms because they're making her so sick!

She acquired this illness after being rescued by canoe from flood waters. She had fallen during Hurricane Harvey several years ago, in Texas

• Edited

Hey could you message me I'm going they the exact same problem mine look just like this. What did you do ? Did you ever figure out what to do or what Doctor to see. I'm freaking out.

• Edited

Hi everyone,

I know that it's been 4 years since this thread started but I see post as recently as two months ago. The eggs in the first picture are likely tapeworm eggs. There are numerous types of tapeworms. Tapeworm is a zoonotic infection which means it can be transferred from animal to Human. The three primary tapeworms seen in the US are fish pork and dwarf tapeworms. The means of acquiring tapeworm infection is from eating undercooked meat, from eating food prepared by an infected individual especially if they fail to wash their hands frequently, and from eating sushi. Tapeworm eggs depending on the species can take on different forms but are often described as looking like kernels of corn or sesame seeds. There are many foods and herbs that can be taken to help eradicate the infection. By the same token several of you mentioned medication. The medication typically prescribed for tapeworm infection is praziquantel. The problem lies and actually obtaining a diagnosis from a medical practitioner. Unfortunately in the US are doctors are frequently not trained to recognize treat or even believe that you have a parasitic infection. Most are under the belief that this is primarily a problem in the developing world where parasitic infections are endemic and kill hundreds of thousands of people especially in Africa each year. Someone mentioned schistosomiasis. Schistosomiasis is a grave problem in areas like the Sudan where it's out of control and where it's hard to escape. Schistosome eggs are nearly microscopic in some forms. There are numerous species of schistosomes some of the primary species are man Sony haematobium intercalate mm japonicum each of them specific to a certain area. Schistosomiasis is a debilitating infection that requires early detection and treatment and also primarily relies on praziquantel to help eradicate or at least control the worm burden. Like any other parasite there are natural or herbal alternatives that can definitely control the burden if used religiously and in some cases may be able to eradicate the infection all together there are many problems associated with schistosomiasis. One of the huge problems with regard to any parasitic infection is their eggs. Schistosomes lay their eggs literally thousands of them a day in your veins. Some will get swept out by your body through the intestines or through your urine. Others will freely travel through your body getting caught in soft tissue and more serious areas your spinal cord and your brain. Similar can be said for tapeworm eggs eggs can calcify and form cysts throughout your body including in your brain. Well this is rare it does happen this condition is known as cysticerosis and can be life-threatening. I don't mean to alarm you but I just want to give you the honest truth based on what I know from my own experiences. Doctors who are trained in recognizing diagnosing and treating parasitic infections are typically known as infectious disease doctors. If you been doing any research you probably noticed there are many many forms set up where you can get answers ask questions post pictures listen to other people's stories what protocols worked what did not and there are tens of thousands of members. These forms are set up for two reasons 1 is what I just mentioned you will likely encounter resistance from the medical profession at least in the United States in taking you seriously because as I said it's not a subject they're trained in and they frequently don't know the process which is unfortunate because it does very much exist here in the United States though they try to look the other way insisting that it's a problem of the third world. Find something that works for you stick with it do not waver monitor bowel movements keep a journal of your journey what foods you eat what medicine or herbs you take and what the reaction is from that and you will find what works for you and hopefully you do. One thing you want to steer clear of is carbs and anything containing sugar which means lots of dark green vegetables water lemon broccoli is wonderful fresh pineapple that you cut yourself is excellent papaya seeds which you cannot buy by themselves but rather you have to purchase the papaya and just eat the seeds. Papaya and pineapple and pumpkin seeds Raw are three of the most recommended Foods for combating or at least controlling your infection. I hope this helps take care of yourselves. Try seeing your doctor try getting him to diagnose it that is your best bet. You may find that you try numerous doctors and and still can't get them 2 listen to you administer the appropriate tests, give you a diagnosis and begin treatment if you are fortunate enough that all this happens stay on top of it it may take multiple rounds of the medication MRIs body scans may need to be done afterwards to find if any internal damage was done by the eggs I had mentioned that travel through your body be well and please take care of yourself and try to see a doctor as soon as possible. Many times it turns out that what you're seeing may just be food fibers undigested food things like that and it's easy to become alarmed. So be calm get lots of rest eat right take some herbs if you like you can find all the recommended ones here on the internet. ?? I think I need to make a correction schistosoma Mansoni occurs in the intestine, s. Haematobium in the venous plexis of the bladder. No matter what the medical community tells you "That doesnt happen here in the US"... Know that they are wrong. It DOES happen here and its happening at increasingly higher rates. Whats most alarming is that with doctors taking the approach that it doesnt occur here and therefore they won't test you diagnosed you or treat you, if everyone is met with the same negative response this could quickly get out of control keep trying other sources until somebody test you it's for your own good your life can depend on it.

• Edited

Hi, thank you very much for your answer

It's not so easy as you are writing especially if you are so sick that you not able to think, PLEASE CONTACT ME

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

• Posted

Hi.. I did not mean for it to sound simple at all.. And im so sorry if it came off that way. The truth is i KNOW that anyone who finds themselves here and on the Internet looking for answers, and for help or advice from others in the same situation, that theyre concerned, scared and, if theyve been let down, even frowned upon, or worse, been administered psychiatric evaluations by doctors and ER visits, as i and others have, it then becomes an extremely bad situation. I have read on forums of people being taken to facilities and placed on 72 hour watch because their dr would have no part of someone asking that they be tested, and ideally diagnosed and treated. My physician literally chuckled, as he wrote in my chart, "Patient thinks she has worms." i have not gone back to him since and plan to petition for a copy of my chart as i have found an ER who appears to be taking this seriously. I printed many of the hundreds of photographs ive taken over the years and they gave me a specimen collection kit.. 3 vials.. And instructions for exactly what to do. Theyve already given me an ultrasound. I am beyond thankful that this is finally happening. I have a lot of self-taught knowledge that id hoped to share. In the end, and in just now re-reading my original post, youre correct, it sounded like i was simplifying a frightening situation. I was trying to include so much info that i just rattled off one thing after another, saw how lengthy it was and decided to abruptly end the post. I sincerely apologize. My battery is at 1%.. I dont want to lose this post and will return to finish up. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I want to help in any way i can. Its consumed me personally for 2+ years and taken most of my life away. And its not something you can readily share with friends.

• Posted

Hi Wiesta, the treatment most often prescribed for most species of Schistosoma, (s. Mansoni, s. Haematobium, s. Japonicom being the 3 most commonly infections seen) which are responsible for the disease, Schistosomiasis, is Praziquantel. It requires a doctors prescription.

Idk where you are but here in the US you can find information re: proper dosing (sometimes based on weight) on the CDC website, Center for Disease Control.

I am not a fan of our CDC. While cases of reported Schistosomiasis are rare as compared to say.. Tapeworm, pinworm or threadworm.. they do still occur.. And the numbers are growing and will only continue to do so. The fact that we can travel around the World guarantees that. Still, anyone who visits the website, seeking info on Schisto, will likely see the Governments statement that it does not occur here because that worm does not exist here. Its this kind of complete ignorance by the US Government that will lead to a high incidence rate and doctors that wont test & treat.

• Edited

I was just writing you long letter with explanation but system delete it
    • Edited

The operator delete my mail adres that I wrote you to contact me

This side work very difficult to write

• Edited

wow your mesg. was very informative and yes ive ran into same scenario with doctors .they have gone as far as telling me im a drugged out person who is seeing "meth mites" whatever those are only because i admitted to doing drugs occasionally but the symptoms were not dreamed up i have the yellow corn kernel things in feces along with a gross slime like stuff and also in my nose i have these long stringy worm like things every morning as well as itchy and diarrhea and upset stomach and i see these things plain as day but no help whatsoever what do i do this has been going on for years and ive been to doctor 3 times.please help im so frustrated its gotten to point where i dont socialize with people because my self distgust and possibly might harm myself

• Edited

i read again and feel so screwed that im not sure what im gonna do

• Posted

hi please I need help! my daughter and I have itchy dry skin with little tiny things coming out all over our body, chills, headaches, stomach pain, we both have severe anxiety, I think my daughter may be having hallucinations, she has become terrified of everything, we both get very angry, and now I am seeing seed looking things in my stool. I know we have some kind of parasite but I have had us at every ER in a 50 mile radius and been pleading with our doctors to help! Every doctor has just told me I need psychiatric help and to stop looking and delete pics but I KNOW I AM NOT WRONG!!! I AM SCARED SOMETHING IS KILLING US AND NO ONE BELIEVES ME. Iam so weak tired n foggy I can barely keep fighting!!! Any suggestions??

• Posted

** I'm so glad to see you're very long post and very informative post. My girlfriend is currently battling sparganosis every since hurricane Harvey hit here in Dickinson Texas** it's been going on for at least two years and she feels like she's dying. She definitely has cerebral tapeworms and spinal cord tapeworms and plenty of tapeworms for everybody. She also has ocular tapeworms that can be visibly filmed with her iPhone. I have seen the scolex shaped worms through different sets of Imaging she has done. We use different ways of viewing her brain so we can get the best picture. she is on praziquantel.. She's going through h e double l. thank you for sharing the information you did I'm going to post this to her so she'll know what suggestions you made on the food intake. But she is got to be one of my biggest Heroes! She's fighting tooth-and-nail! Even though they've called her crazy many times how much she has just now been able to give a stool sample with egg sacs. I wonder if it is easily transmittable since we are close friend? I am very very upset about her condition she's very very sick

• Posted

hi and im sorry to hear about your friend. to be honest, i had not heard of Sparganosis and so I looked it up. According to information I found on google, it sounds like an awful disease. Reptiles like snakes and frogs are the definitive hosts for the parasite with humans deemed an accidental host. It is quite rare. you mentioned the hurricane in TX. Tainted water is cited as one means of transmission to humans. Another is the even rarer occurrence if a human eating a frog, and one other i cannot remember.

you said your friend is on Praziquantel. Thats perfect as google says it is the drug of choice for Sparganosis. It sounds as though your friend is getting appropriate treatment from a physician who is familiar the condition. Thats half the battle. finding a doctor who will listen to your friend and then determine the best course of action for their specific situation, may it consist of doing some tests and, if the results confirm an infection, prescribing appropriate meds. Enough time has passed that i bet your friend is probably doing much better. i do thank you introducing me to Sparganosis. You know what they say ... never stop learning. Youre a good friend to look out for your friend. Be safe. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.