eggs in stool? (warning graphic) parasites?

Posted , 86 users are following.

hello, I was wondering if anybody could identify if these are some kind of eggs in my stool?

They are kid of white & circular, some looked a little silicone like.

Last night I noticed maybe around 50 of these in my stool.

I have felt ill with a huge range of symptoms including fatigue, muscle twitching, uppset stomach & many more for 1 year following several months living in China, I am from the UK.

1 like, 117 replies

117 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hello all,

I'm not saying that this is definitely it. But for some of you, if you take certain extended release medications the individual capsules can show up in your stool. Not be gross but I did some "home work" in the picture below. The dirty ones came from the toilet and the clean ones are venlafaxine xr capsules.

• Posted

FYI Venlafaxine = Effexor

• Posted

I have been dealing with this for several several years, ive been to so manyy Dr,s and ER rooms and not once have i had any kind of diagnosis based on facts and or tests..Its all been a diagnosis based on them guessing at what it is..And ive been close to having been put into the psych ward so many times over this...Its the same every time, i try to explain and they refuse to listen to me or to give me an examination and come to a diagnosis based on the facts of the exam and i continue to grow more and more angry and then the talk of the psych ward comes up to make me be quiet and complacent and nothing gets done about my problem...Im getting more and more sick everyday, my fatigue and brain fog are at an all time high..I have trouble remembering things like my age or birthday or the bame of one of my pets that ive had or the names of the schools that i went to or the name of the street on which i live and im so scared that im going to die like this..I beliwve that this has taken over so my h of my brain that im just going to get worse and worse and then dying one day from it..And can i say that my IQ before all of this was 124..So me not being able to remember which street i live on and not rembering how to spell the most simple words like tongue or fiance is really very frightening..Can anybody please tell me what over the counter medacations or herbal remedies or vitamin routine i can try..Im really very desperate at this time...Here is my email please please please help..I need the most basic and simple instructions and the most easily obtainable ingrediants thst is possable..Thank you so very much..I apologize for my grammer and spelling..Some is sue to memory and some due to fatigue..My head is killing me at the moment and i just dont care to fix it all right now..Thank you again and any helo comes much much much appriciated..

• Posted

I've had a horrible illness and started with healing leaky gut and detoxing as quickly and safely as possible. After that have been healing leaky brain. Hang in there, you will get better. One day at a time. Then work on getting heavy metals out.

• Posted

wow this is almost same as my situation its like they arent educated about parasites so they turn it back on patients theyve learned this is effective way to make themselves look superior its p pathetic and i also need help with some meds i can take as i feel like my body is. being taken over

• Posted

wow I hope you're doing okay! By now you should be very ill if you have had this tapeworm this long . It inflames the brain the spinal cord you name it they are the worst . Albendazole Ivermectin praziquantel all those drugs are associated with treating tapeworms.

can you feel them crawling in your skin ? You will feel them if they are there let me know my girlfriend's going through it and she has beat down every door that's been shut in her face and it's been two and a half years . And just now has she gotten an Open Door . She already removed too small or a short tapeworm out of her nose, scolex and all . In January of last year but she freaked out when she found it and threw it somewhere in the car and could not find it or biopsy purposes . So recently she was able to obtain some egg sacs and they absolutely contained worms in them . Let me know how you're doing maybe I can help . You cannot fight this by yourself. she's also on pain management it's so very painful for her I just hope that you don't have it too

• Posted

Dear Shannon, you email address the administration in this side has eliminated. As I used to leave my email adres - they eliminated this as well. Go to you tube app and find ASTRA MOR, under the last song leave your mail adres, so I will contact you. I had the same same symptoms, I am still struggling, but maybe I cann help you

• Posted

just saw your post how are you doing ? maybe I can help with some knowledge that I have acquired because my girlfriend is sick with sparganosis

• Posted

I passed scored of identical pea-sized whatever these are. I'm trying to download a photo but no luck so far.

• Edited

I've passed scores of something like looks identical but have not been able to download the photo.

• Posted

In my case, what was happening is that my body was not processing properly one of my medication. what looked like an oversized egg in my stool was the shell of the pill. I take carbamonzepine 300mg. when I was able to compare the pill with the residue left in my stool I realized the possibility. I have since stopped taking this medication and the puzzle was solved

• Posted

I take two 200mg of carbamazephine at bedtime. I will have to find something else. I have trigemenial neuraligia. This medication is essential to my recovery. I'll need to go to another state for help . THIS is a biggie.

• Edited

ok well theres some of us with real issues not undissolved pills

• Posted

I setup an account on here just so I could reply to your comment and say THANK YOU! I went through months of thinking I had eggs in my stool, went to 3 different doctors about it, did a stool sample, did a pinworms treatment (that made me really sick and nausiated), then somehow came across your comment, and realized that I take that same medicine! Blows my mind that doctors prescribing that medicine "don't" even warn you about it, but upon further research, I learned the shell of those carbamezapine pills don't dissolve, and it is 100% normal to see the shells in your stool (and they look VERY much like some sort of eggs). But you solved a months' long medical issue for me with your comment that 3 different doctors couldn't/didn't solve, and I wanted to let you know!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.