Aaaaa

Posted , 3 users are following.

Blah blah blah! I’m sure that’s all people hear! So many of us suffer but we all suffer in different ways, no two of us are the same! We can try to understand/sympathise but no matter what the apparent “experts” tell us...they really have no clue! Even we don’t right? So who does??? Is there really any explanation, any truth? Or is it that we are all different? Some people cope, some don’t? Who really knows? Who is the almighty? The person to say what is right or wrong? Why can t things just be? Acceptance is the key! Xxxxx

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

People say we feel the same we’re all in the same boat? If only that were true! If only others could understand without living/feeling it ! 
  • Posted

I really agree. I have soooo many unanswered questions. I know there are people worse off than me & that have been through horrendous things but my hell is MY hell it's what I have to deal with & how I cope or not cope with things. So although we can empathise with others everyone has a different amount of how much they can cope with & how well they can cope. 2 people can go through the exact same thing & come out completely different at the end. It's not always circumstance it's our individual minds & thought processes that no-one can tell us about, only we really know how we feel x

• Posted

So true! So does this mean I’m just pathetic? Not strong? I’ve had therapy, counselling, one to ones and it seems no matter what the questions are I don’t have an answer, my mind tries to think of an answer so as to not come across stupid but I don’t even know the answers! I’ve been in group therapies that others seem to understand a lot more about themselves and how they feel and why they feel it. I know I’ve had trauma in my past so I guess that’s why I’m the way I am but beyond that I have no clue! Why I can’t get over it, why I’m not strong, why some weeks/days are bad but others are almost impossible! I don’t really know what I’m trying to say other than the more questions I get asked the more I feel stupid and almost fake! Like I should have the answers but all I say is “I don’t know”...I should know, shouldn’t I? I’m sorry I’m rambling but I want to know but when people/professionals say they can only help if I can tell them why I feel this way then I guess I should give up seeking help because....I DONT KNOW WHY!  😢

• Posted

Absolutely not! You're not weak if you were weak you wouldn't have sought help & been to therapy & counselling & had meds & spoken with medical professionals. All of that plus the fact you're still going equals nothing but STRENGTH & COURAGE.

You shouldn't be expected to have all the answers because something genuinly can't be explained. Everyone sufferers differently & everyone has their own minefield of questions that they cant answer. You know how you feel you know you sometimes need help for how you feel & that's all you can do. I've been doing great then suddenly I'm overcome with this darkness & feeling of dread & my stomach sinks my mind is a mess & I feel like 'here we go again'. I have no explanation for it I just know it's part of my depression & I'm learning how to cope with it. You should be so proud of yourself for the battle you fight everyday x

• Posted

Thank you for replying xx 

It’s just I feel so stupid/inadequate when I don’t have the answers, but why are the questions so hard to answer? X

• Posted

I just try to focus my energy on the things I do know & try not to worry unnecessarily about things I don't have an answer for. No-one one should expect you to know everything especially when it comes to the mind & mental state. Not even professionals know it all, it's a learning process I think x

• Posted

I’ve been there so many times, trying to understand, to make sense I’m just so tired now! I can’t cope anymore and haven’t the energy to even try anymore I’m done trying to understand myself to understand why or even when I felt this way it’s won and I’ve lost 
    • Posted

I feel exactly the same right now. I feel like if I knew wtf was going on with me I would able to stop feeling like this but every aspect of my life is pretty much a mess & it takes all my energy to force a fake smile when usually I'm great at keeping up this facade. Just want us to feel better permanently. Message me anytime x 

• Posted

I wish you all the best, you’re a lovely person xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.