Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh! !!! :)

Posted , 12 users are following.

So since my little break down in the week (thank you all for the positive words and motivation) I stayed away from the scales until today. If im honest it was trickier than I would like to admit - BUT! Stepping on them today has made it worth while. 

I have finally lost 1 entire stone!!!!! I could scream im that happy lol. 

I know I still have a way to go but I am now bang on 15stn. Its taken a little longer than I would have liked but im there.

When youre feeling like giving up just grit your teeth andknow you CAN do this. 

From a happy happy meeeee xxxx

2 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Claire can u help me out I caved in yest on day 4 was so good 1st 3 can u r tell me what ur day is like I seem to b doin over carbs not drastic amounts but still over on day 5 and feel like I ain't winning
    • Posted

I've not paid much attention to carbs if im honest but a normal day is:

Breakfast - snap crackle and pop 30g with semi skimedmilk and a tab.

Lunch- wholemeal bread with turkey and a salad no spreads or dressing (not cos we cant but I don't like them) and a piece of fruit. And a tab

Dinner- homemade burger (made with extra lean mince) and homemade chips with peas and salad and a tab.

If I want something sweet after ill have an ice pole or piece of fruit. If im feeling indulgent ill have some frozen yog or mns do a skinny low fat choc thing but yhat is a REAL treat and ive only had 1 in the 6 n half weeks. 

Good luck and don't beat yourself up if you slip up.

You have to want to do this if you're not mentally ready you will not do it.

Goid luck and keep us all posted xx

• Posted

Thank u very much Claire feel like I am following it correct now no advice from doc or info just given tabs n out I'm goin t research meal ideas on Internet I'm 28 and 13st 4 so wanna lose 3 and a half sounds like ur doin great smile well done keep up the gd work x ul b at ur goal b4 u no it x
    • Posted

Thats the positive attitude you need. 

It doesn't seem like any one is given any info by the drs on this. Which is a massive let down tbh.

But that's why this forum is soooo good.  Especially with people like Britney and her wealth of knowledge its invaluable. 

Everyone will help everyone as long as we are willing to help ourselves.  

We all have wobbles I had a big one in the week but im back on it with the positive words and encouragement from this group.

Think about your favourite meals and then think about how to make them low fat. 

You can do it xx

• Posted

Thank u I have 3 young kids age 6 2 and 9 month and my 2 year old is very hard work so stressed but I can do this my mind is bk to it today x x good luck x 
  • Posted

Well done Claire! cheesygrin
  • Posted

Well done Claire.

Scales ....... they r like a mixture of friend and enemy. Britney is right about not jumping on them all the time. I am the same though but it ends up doing your head in. 

So really pleased for you. Enjoy your weekend.

Joy x 

• Posted

Thank you joy. Yes it is true they are definitely friend/foe. 

They have such an effect on my mood for the day. 

But I just see that asa sign of how much I want it this time smile

You have a great weekend too xx

• Posted

Wow! Well done! You are a great encouragement! 
    • Posted

Thank you.  Its nice to be supported by such true determination and grit as everyone here. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.