Aaaggggghhhhh

Posted , 6 users are following.

Not medical. Just having problems with this site! It logs me out all the time even though I tick stay logged in. Then there's that annoying pop up to subscribe to the live well thingy! Even though i subscribed it still pops up! And I have to keep resetting my password even though I know I'm typing it in correctly! Technology๐Ÿ˜ก

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Must be whatever device you are using as I don't have any of those problems. Don't know what the pop up even is as I never get it
    • Posted

I have an I phone 6 Robyn and all was ok til a few days ago . I don't know why this has happened it's so irritating though xx
    • Posted

Oh darn it. I've got same phone. But that prob hasn't got me yet. Fingers crossed. Do you regularly delete background stuff behind main screen, that you've had open? You know, how you double click home button then swipe all the background things away.
  • Posted

Yep I'm having the same problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Posted

Yep I'm having the same problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Posted

I'm not having any problems now but last week I was being notified of new posts 3 days late but that's been sorted out. I'm sure someone will know if there's a problem. Have you tried messaging the moderator?
  • Posted

I often have to write replies twice as the first one disappears!
  • Posted

I delete background stuff and clear the cache regularly. I usually sign in on safari from the e mail updates I receive but will try google to see if that helps X thanks ladies xxx
    • Posted

Hi Rosie,

From what you have said it sounds like you are clearing cookies on your phone or you have disabled them. You need to have them enabled for the remember me to work and also to ensure the pop up doesn't appear repeatedly.

Have a look atย https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265 - scroll down to the Block cookies section. It tells you there the options for cookies, ie allowing from all sites, some sites etc.

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.