Abdominal

Posted , 4 users are following.

ok here goes my doc was ment to send me into hospital but changed his mind i have a hernia now with rapid weight loss i was teasted for ibs but dont have it had pains in my stomach 24/7 for 3 years it is getting worring now gone on long enough

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hello JEAN !

pain for 3 years???? im in pain for 3 weeks and i cant take it . i cant hardly eat i have GERD , small hiatal hernia . i went to the hospital and they found nothing . they diagnosed me for gastritis

• Posted

I am in the same boat pain constantly all day every day tested for this tested for that , found out i am celiac diseased treating it no difference , now they say i am ibs pain in right under ribs keep telling them that but they just seem to ignore me .

Whatever it is its started 2015 and is getting worse i think they are waiting till something goes pop .

• Posted

they also blamed mine on ibs but hospital told me a do not have it keep going back to er only way something will get done

• Posted

You get the impression that the doctor's do not listen even if you tell them numerous times either that or they just dont care then they wonder why you lose faith in them. Graveyards are full of people that they tell not to worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.