Abdominal Adhedions

Posted , 4 users are following.

Having crampy lower abdomen pain if i eat to much or if i eat anything with fiber. So far all tests are normal. Dr has suggeested it could be from scar tissue from past abdominal surgery or past endometriosis. Anyone else dealing with adhesions?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

How often u get the cramps? I've also had laparoscopy for my endo this year

• Posted

I had my first episode end of August. 2nd end of September then 2 more in Nov and 1 currently. They last 5-7 days with each day a little better.

• Posted

After laparoscopy , 15 years ago ,Ive suffered from adhesions. I had to stop

playing violin, stretching my arms above my head etc. Im now suffering stomach

disorders .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.