Abdominal Discomfort.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good evening,

On Thursday, I started been very sick as well as having diarrohea. I was sick quite a lot of times (Sorry for the details  neutral). On Friday, I'd stopped been sick, and began eating solid meals again.

Today, I feel a little better once more and I'm now eating normal meals again, my sickness and diarrohea has gone, the weakness in my legs has disappeared and my strength is slowly coming back.

However, despite feeling better, I've noticed a bit of discomfort in my abdominal muscle's. It's not causing pain, more like an ache, you know? It seems to be in the two middle abdominal muscles. I'm also noticing that my stoamch still feels a little rumbley at times and a little fragile.It seems as though I have got a little bit of trapped wind as well. It feels like always need to belch, but I don't? Is this something to be concerned about?

As I say, I'm eating normally again, and havent had any more sickness now for basically two days. My appetite is also coming back which is great.

Thank you for you're help smile

Cheers.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It may have been food poisoning or a viral stomach flu you contracted -- if you don't know how you were sick. Although I can't really pinpoint since I don't know all your problems. But if it were any of the two I just said, it's nothing to be concerned about and your body will return to how it normally was smile If symptoms do stay for more than a week, please inform your doc about it.
    • Posted

Hi eaquin,

Thank you for you're reply.  cheesygrin

You're right, it came on very suddenly on Thursday morning so I have no idea what it may be.

That's good to know that it should pass. I had quite an irritating stomache last night in bed, it seems to come and go throughout the day. It's never incredibly painful, but more just very constant and achey. I'm going to give it a few more days and see how it goes.

Thanks for you're help.

Best wishes,

Cammy.

• Posted

Hi

The neurovirus is going around again I had in on Wednesday and Thursday had all of the exact symptoms you've explained.

Give it a day or 2 you'll feel back to normal have lots of rest.

X

• Posted

Hi shannel82,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm very sorry to hear that you have been suffering from the same thing as well..  sad

Today is my fourth day of it today, and I had quite a uncomfrotable stomach ache in bed last night. It's like a constant ache and I feel as if I have a lot of wind too.

I'm going to give it until Wednesday and see how things go.

Thanks so much for you're help.

Best wishes,

Cammy.

X

• Posted

Still suffering from the same things today guys  neutral  Constant stomach ache throughout the day. It comes an goes, but it's here more often than not. I haven't been sick now though for almost three days and I'm eating regular meals again so that's good! I just wish my stomach would get better. mad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.