Abdominal hernia options

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all,

Seeking advice. Below is a summary of my story:

• April 2019 I had a mesh free incisional hernia repair, 1cm in length
  • This hernia reccured and in Mar 2020 I had a mesh repair, again a tiny hernia and this hernia has reccured above the old scar now
  • Now having issues with digestion, constant stomach noise, IBS and constipation
  • Im a fit 29 year old who exercises daily and plays high level competetive sport

Currently seeking the advice of a reputable surgeon as both previous hernias were repaired by general surgeons. Any further advice from professionals or similar patients would be most welcome.

Best wishes,

Myles

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.