Abdominal issues for a week

Posted , 3 users are following.

6 days ago, i felt a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. Ever since, I have had migrating pain from below my belly button to the left, and today, to the lower right. My period (withdrawal bleed from the pill) ended the day before this began. It was no different than my normal periods. I called my dr but they are closed for the holiday today and I am freaking out because i dont know what is going on with me. Of course the internet doesnt help. I keep reading about implantation cramping but I have missed no pills, my bf wears a condom on days my calendar says i would ovulate even if it failed, and we use the withdrawal method on the other days. I have no other symptoms but this mild cramping situation that is moving around. Any ideas so I don't go insane?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mal37

If you are very worried i suggest you go to your nearest A & E or call out of hours doctor. You may have a problem with your ovaries and may need an ultrasound scan. I would not delay if your stressing do it asap....

• Posted

I would see your doctor as soon as your surgery is open again because your symptoms could be any number of things. One issue could be the pill which interferes with your natural hormonal balance. Don't self diagnose on google because it is unreliable and it will lead to anxiety. Only your doctor can help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.