Abdominal noises

Posted , 8 users are following.

what could cause abdominal gurgling and growling when you press on the abdomen? Ive also been getting tiny spasms in the abdomen as well. Theyre not that significant but still noticible. They feel like tiny jumps

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hello! Do you experience twitching in your stomach muscles as well?

• Posted

I have little twitches in my stomach muscles and experience 1 muscle spasm in my abdomen as well. weird! My stomach makes those sounds as well. I started having all kinds of symptoms after taking Omeprazole.

• Posted

It sounds like you may have a food intolerance or IBS, you need to speak to your doctor about it. There are antispasmodic tablets that can help if you do have IBS.

• Posted

How long have you had these symptoms and have you spoken to your doctor? Ask your doctor about IBS which can cause these sensations. I have IBS and have had these spasms.

• Posted

Hi sounds like trapped gas, i get awful gurgling sounds at times and also jumping sensation in stomach area. Recently seen gastroenterologist and had endoscopy to see if my hiatus hernia could be causing these jumping sensations but hernia did not show a problem.

• Posted

I have IBS and occasionally a twitching feeling in my abdomen that feels like a mouse running about inside.

• Posted

Eat a bland diet a few days and drink nothing but water see if that helps ....... Do you have pain ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.