Abdominal pain..

Posted , 5 users are following.

So last night .. i started experiencing lower right abdominal pain.. i felt and it kinda hurt .. i jumped up n down on Each foot then on both, another test for appendicits.. and there was no pain. It made it hard to sleep. I could only lay on my back. I woke up and it moved to left side ... i experienced nausea earlier today aswell.. its now back and forth between each side.. its uncomfortable and painful. I also have been experiencing on and off stomachaches. I went to the dr and she basically said, she dosent know whats going on. So im asking here.. this is causing me EXTREME anxiety and im suuuper worried about what this could be..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It could really be anything. Have you been passing regular bowel movements? Any dietary changes?

If you aren't vommiting blood or having blood in your stool, then its most likely not something excessively concerning. If its causing you that much anxiety, as your doctor to conduct an upper endoscopy to see if there is anything going on in your upper stomach.

• Posted

if its in your lower abdomen it could be ovaries ibs any number of things. ask for an ultrasound of your uterus and ovaries

• Posted

Your doctor should be running tests and not simply telling you she doesn't know. It is her job to find out. Push for tests or see someone else. You won't get a diagnosis here because we are not doctors. Your best option is to keep going back to your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.