Abdominal pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ,

actually its aweird thing that i'm suffering from abdominal pain after male by 2 or 3 hours.

i did everythings examines ,blood tests...etc and finally i did endoscopy in beirut the doctor told me that you are infected by H.pylori and he descried  a triple medicine for me (pylera) and i complete the course its about ten days of treatment.

after that course everythings its gone but after around 6months same symptomes come back to me again.

and i'll talk a little bit about my symptoms hoping some one can help me 

when I eat red meat ,legumes or any little fatty meal after one hour my stomach starting to heart me hardly and with legumes i got Diarrhea and that pain still for hours 

!!!! now i cut off all meals that heart me  but i dont why that happened to me?????

i was so good ago but still wondering whyyyyyyy ?????

any helping would be highly appreciated

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

H pylori is a bacterial overgrowth that IS communicable, even through saliva. Conventional medicine rarely treats it. Complications of H Pylori include stomach ulcers and gastric cancer because H pylori produces acid. Also it is very common for candida to co-occur, which is deadly if it becomes systemic - although rare.

Its a numbers game. The bad bacteria is overwhelming your good bacteria. Overwhelm your body with probiotics first thing. Even open a capsule on your tongue every day.

My primary suggestion, get your gut healthy. I'm talking elimination diet, the GAPS diet, coffee enemas, detoxing, whatever works. But you have to do the research.

More and more problems, even hypertension, can be linked to poor gut health. 

Sorry buddy, if you want to have the quality of life back, its a life long lifestyle change.

• Posted

Hi again 

actually i just wanna mention something weird a liitle bit regrading H.Pylori

when i did endoscopy the result shows that that there is H.pylori in my stomach but i didnt suffering from the symptoms that i got online!!!!! as example i dont feel acid,weight decrease,blood in fece,ulcers !!!!!! is that possible ?

and one morething now if i wanna check is that germ comeback again or not whats the steps to do that ?should i do endoscopy again ?how i do follow up for this issue ?because i'm afraid from this germ to transit to my family 

cuz you know sometimes we share food in the same spoon or kissing.

anything i do this nightmare coming in my mind.

i appreciate any support or suggestion 

Thanks

• Posted

Not everyone gets symptoms.

It breaks the barrier of the colon's protective mucous lining and gets into cells in the stomach causing a lot of what you see on the internet.

They do suspect that it is contagious. So washing your hands is very important & how you share food.

Medication seems the only option but I didn't research natural ways to treat it. But some things just need meds.

Make sure you take plenty of probiotics. There are trillions of bacteria in your gut so give it lots of the good kind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.