abdominal pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi,

does anyone here suffer sharp stomach pains that move around areas of upper stomach and sometimes settle in one spot? ive had colonoscopy, mri's, ultrasound, gallbladder tests and all tests negative.yet this pain is constant on a daily basis. im constantly burping but don't get any relief.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How much weight have you lost (over how long) question Score the pain out of 10, 0 = nothing, 10 = I'm going to hospital question Are you on pain relief, and this helps with the pain question Does nothing question Paradoxically makes it worse question
  • Posted

Oh redface When you say Stomach do you mean Abdomen (or the actual Stomach area) question
  • Posted

the upper stomach, just under my ribs on both sides and sometimes out my back.i cant pinpoint any exact cause/food. my stomach does gurgling all the time.its loud and swishing sound. out of 10 it can get to an 8 but then die down
  • Posted

as for pain relief, ive tried panadol. buscopan sometimes takes the edge off. and im on nexium everyday as it was found on an endoscopy that I had excessive bile in my stomach

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.