Abdominal pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 46 yr old. And I have been experiencing abdominal pain on my left mid section for about 8 months doctor can't figured out I have been done all kind of test from heart disease to cancer liver and pancreas test all negative . Don't know what it coUld be is a dull pain. I'm need answer my PCm is at lost. He order all kind of test and all negative I'm worry

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Has IBS been mentioned?  Do you have changes in bowel habit, nausea or food intolerance?
    • Posted

Yes I ask about it. But no is such a mystery and is so weird they did 2 cancer test for pancreas and ovaries and was negative. Liver and pancreas test and the enzymes was perfect. The felt me and no swelling. I had a MRI in November 2014 and all organs were normal no problems. I had an endoscopy and I have a sliding hiatal hernia and gastritis. And I was wonder if the pain on the mid abdominal left side is. Related .
  • Posted

Hello, I have the exact same conditions that you just mentioned for over a month now but I also have loose stools for over a month too. unfortunately, I have not been tested as much as you, all they have done are blood, stools and urine test all been possitive. My PC promest me that if these last blood and stool tests are positive she will send me a ultrasound and some more internal analysis like colonoscopy or I hope MRI or something else. I am desperate and my life is not the same I feel lost because I feel like something wrong is happening in my body and I am depress I do not know what to do. I also was found to have the hiatal hernia and gastritis so we have several symthoms which are similar I just hope you be alright and if they found something I will let you know so that you can suggest that test for your symthoms.
    • Posted

I schedule a colonoscopy next year due to cancer in the family colon and stomach cancer. My first colonoscopy was in 2007 and they found polyps and in 2012 they schedule another one and was normal and my next one is next year. My GP tells me that my endoscopy was ok just the mild or small hiatal. Hernia and the gastritis. But the pain on the left side of my abdomen is not a bad pain is dull and sometimes go up on the ribs and breast. So don't know

• Posted

Yes I completly understand you not knowing is the worst thing in the world It had actually affected my life I cry everynight and I can't focus on anything and what is worst I feel afraid of everything and I feel like time just pass by and I am in standby mode, I really wish to knwo what is wrong with me as I write this to you I feel the cramps in my low abdominal area and I still experiencing new symthoms such as headaches, disorientation and dizziness. I really hope everything is simple a depression period that I am having and there is nothing else more serious.

• Posted

sorry I did not say something correctly all my tests have been negative what i meant was that doctors says everything is possitive even I feel really bad and keep having the symthoms they just do not know what is wrong with me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.