Abdominal pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I have had abdominal pain now for about a week it started off feeling like acid reflux with gass. My stomach was also hard and I was nauseas. After a couple of days the pain has moved to my sides and lower back. I have been going to the bathroom normally and I also haven't throw up or had a fever. I do a lot of sitting at work idk if that's the reason for the back pain. Any suggestions on what to do for this or what this could be? Also stomach is

Still feeling a little full

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

See if fried/greasy foods aggravate the issue. Get checked for a gall bladder issue if it gets worse. A simple ultrasound could show if it is. Otherwise, see if you have stomach ulcers. Just a couple of ideas......

Good luck

• Posted

I went to the doctor he ran some blood test said everything was normal just my white blood cell count was slightly elevated. But I'm still worried as both sides near your love handles feel sore and Iam nauseas. I also have anxiety so idk if that is making this worse. I also have acid reflux and idk if that's making it worse they want me to go see a speacilist in 2 weeks but I'm just really worried they missed something.

• Posted

it may my gastroesophageal reflux but since you are not having dysphagia, you might me having some renal problem since you have a pain on the flank region and also reaching to the back of your body....
    • Posted

My stool sample came back and it is c diff a typical positive but what I don't get is that I'm not having the runs like crazy it's just sometimes has this eve happens to anyone.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up