Abdominal pain and discomfort

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any on you guys have had the same experience, I have been having abdominal pain for the past month, I have bad bloating after every meal, even if it’s just a snack also my stomach grumbles much more than it used to. I’ve been having stomach pain, but no worse than period pain. But the weirdest thing is I feel little bubbles in my abdomen, I feel a tiny bubble rise from my lower abdomen to my upper abdomen and when it gets to the top it feels like it bursts. I probably feel around 40 of these bubbles a day.

Someone may suggest pregnancy but I’ve had a negative blood test so I know it’s not that!

Has anyone had any experience with this before ??

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes I have just recently started suffering with bloating , trapped wind and a feeling of big bubbles coming up from my lower abdomen to the top. I've also been having pain around my lover area and right breast, I thought I may be pregnant because of the trap ped wind and breast pain but the test was negative , sorry I can't help to be you an answer to what's going on but just wanted to say I know what you mean about these bubble sensations. I thought that it could be linked to my trap ped wind ?

• Posted

I wanted to let you know you are definitely not alone I do have a hiatal hernia Bt the bubbles are weird I take a ton of Gas x  I know also it could not be pregnant considering I don't have the parts it requires I have trouble breathing sometimes when I feel the bubbles I also have little lumpy nodule things all over my abdomen I don't know if that has anything to do with it My GI doc is not the most helpful man Look into Hiatal Hernia It cause some weird symptoms

• Posted

Where is your stomach pain? Is it all over your stomach or in one spot only?  Does it move about?  Is the pain stabbing, dull sore to touch? Maybe try a food diary since you bloat after every meal.  Maybe some food is causing bloating and pain.  Try antacids and avoid gassy vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts; avoid fizzy drinks.  Try some milk which is very good for indigestion.  Take time with your meals and chew your food well.  Avoid eating late at night.

Have your bowel habits altered?  If the solutions I have mentioned don’t help or you feel worse, see your doctor who will be able to help you more since you have been having pain for a month.

• Posted

Hi Pippa,

It tends to be both near my belly button at the Center, but also in my right pelvis, sometimes it can move about though, I’ve also been getting quite bad heartburn 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.