Abdominal pain and pelvic pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone have abdominal pain, bloating and pelvic pain with fibro. I got a cold about 2 weeks ago, now the cold has resolved but I am having terrible abdominal pain and pelvic pain. My stomach is so bloated and I can't even eat anything. This is very bothersome for me. Does anyone experience these symptoms?

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get terrible abdominal pain and pelvic pain.  I have Painful Bladder Syndrome IC and have been told it can be part of Fibro by Pain Clinic and Urology. IBS can also be part of Fibro.  You need to to to your gp just to get things checked and put your mind at rest. Hope you feel better soon if that's possible for any of us 
  • Posted

Hi Susan,

plz see your dr. Fibro pain in my case does nor include what u describe. 

• Posted

As Sue says, bladder problems and ibs can be part of fibro, but always best to see your GP, to make sure. x
  • Posted

Yes I do, it can be constant or come and go, however along with the Fabriomyalgia I have IBS and diverticular which can be also commonly associated with the Fabriomyalgia , it gets better and better doesn't it?😬
  • Posted

Isn't it fun?? lol I have had what I know now to be IBS since I hit puberty. I am now almost 65. It will disappear sometimes for weeks or even months, then out of the blue, it's back. I was diagnosed with fibro about 5 or 6 years ago, and yes it can go along with it. Seems to me like everything goes with it!! I do know that depression m akes my fibro worse and I don't do well with anti depressants. What I find the most difficult for me, is one day I will be feeling like I am 16 again and a couple days later I'm so tired i can barely move!! Two days ago I ws in my back yard on the ladder, building a wigwam for pole beans, today I am sitting staring and could fall asleep  if I shut my eyes! Also, allergies are horrid anymore! I apologize for the long post, it's my first! I have also stopped trying to explain myself to people who see me bebopping around on my great days!! 

• Posted

I am the same as you Roy, and when everything has flared up you lose track of everything, I get the fibro fog, and can be quite anxious, then you get a good couple of days and enjoy it so much, at the back of your mind though is always ' how long' before I slip back it's a nightmare.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.