Abdominal pain, bloating after eating

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having intestinal issues for 6 weeks(pain, bloating,constipation and abdominal discomfort.....I have had CT scans, X-rays and blood work and everything comes back negative. The doctors seem clueless. I also run daily which actually makes me feel better. I am 39. I am now starting to have major bloating and uncomfortable after eating. I am in shape and not overweight? What could it be?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

stop any form of sugar including milk powders which are in many things and milk esp skimmed or semi as both have an in balalnce of lactose full fat milk is healtheir  iv known it for years and now the papers are also reporting it. if your going to have fruit have it as fruit not a smoothy the sugar is then concentrated . 

but would proberly be good to leave of all fruit and root veg. give it a few weeks see if theres any change .if not then replace  and remove all grains . .i think the only way to know which one is causing the trouble is to remove all of one type of food , then replace and remove another untill you find whats causing it .

i would also check how much Aspartame artifical sweetner your taking if any this can make some people really ill . and remove  vegatable or sunflower oil not good for you , replace with coconut oil nut oils  and or lard lard is antiinflamotary and much better for you then you been told . 

• Posted

also bone broth made from organic cattle or chicken broth from organic chicken is very heeling for the stomach .the jelly from the bone marrow is gelatin and is healing for the stomach .its the latest and the oldest health craze . 

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. For the last week I've been eating nothing but hard boiled eggs and gluten free toast and a lot of H20. My symptoms still come and go.
    • Posted

week isent long boiled eggs god surley that makes you windy .would me .love them though whats h20 hun dont know that one . 

my brother is having problems with his skin and a throat infection that wont heal up ,his basicly living on fish and green veg  still cant get a handle on it .i know its really frustrating . i can tthink of anything esles .

if you dont wont to make bone broth for the collagen you can buy it in capsual form .but its better natrual and fresh . you make it in a slow cooker on low .basicly you put the bones in the slow cooker with enough water to cover and cook on slow for 48 hrs loads of recipes on line .

• Posted

Hola Rob,

Has a GI doctor checked you for gastroparesis? You could have a slight case and only a gastric dumping testing test will reveal the condition. You do seem to have the symptoms... I am not a doctor but, it es most likely worth seeing a GI doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.